The ABVMU CPME admit card for the year 2022 entrance examination will be released by the university soon. Candidates admit cards for the ABVMU CPME Entrance Examination 2022 will be available on the official website of the authority on the 12th of October,2022. Prior to this, the admit card release date was the 26th of September, 2022. However, it was cancelled and changed to the 12th of October.
We will provide important updates regarding the ABVMU CPME Admit card and Entrance Examination 2022 in this article. Additionally, we will guide the students on how to download their hall tickets.
The following article will provide students with some important direct links and pdf files so that they don’t miss out on any important entrance exam updates.
An overview of the ABVMU CPME admit card for 2022
|Article Type||Admit Card|
|Name of the University||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Entrance Examination Name||Combined Paramedical Entrance 2022 (CPME)|
|Courses Offered||For Masters Courses|
|Session||2022 – 2023|
|Mode of Declaration of the Admit Card||Online|
Dates and times for ABVMU CPME Admit Card 2022
It is important for candidates to be vigilant about the dates of the ABVMU CPME Examination 2022 since there are many fluctuations in the dates of the admission process. In addition to this, the candidates can also visit our website for regular updates regarding ABVMU CPME Exam by regularly visiting the official website https://abvmuup.edu.in/. Below is an updated table of the important events related to the examination for the convenience of students:
|Last date for online Payment of Application Form||8th of October, 2022|
|Admit Card will release online from||12th of October, 2022|
|Date of Examination||30th of October,2022|
|Announcement of Result||Within the period of 7 to 10 days of the Exam|
ABVMU CPME 2022 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from abvmuup.edu.in
ABVMU CPME 2022 Admit Card will be made available on the official website, abvmuup.edu.in, as soon as it is released. Follow the steps below to download the same. Additionally, we have provided the direct link at the end of the article for the applicant to download their hall ticket. Here are the steps:
- In order to apply, the candidate must visit abvmuup.edu.in, the authority’s official website.
- The applicant can now view the homepage with multiple sections, such as ‘course syllabus’, gallery, etc. Candidates will find an online application link in blue colour above the ‘Notice Board’ section. Please click on that link.
- The candidate will be directed to a new page.
- Candidates can select the icon for the Combined Paramedical Masters Entrance 2022 (CPME22).
- It will again lead the candidate to a new page, which will be a dedicated section of CPME 2022 Masters Courses.
- The candidate will now find an ‘Already Registered Login Here’ section. Please click on that link.
- You will be directed to the candidate login section. To log in, the applicant must enter his email address or mobile number and the password he received at the time of registration.
- As a result, the candidate profile opens, and the applicant can view and download their admit card.
- Take a printout of it after downloading it.
Admit Card 2022 for ABVMU CPME-Details to check
The candidate should check the following details after downloading their admit card:
- Name of the Applicant along with the spelling.
- Name of the father.
- Date of birth and gender.
- Exam date and venue.
- Candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Candidate’s application and roll number
- Be sure to read the instructions on the admit card carefully.
Here are some important links
|Download Notification||ABVMU CPME Examination Date Change Official Notification|
|Visit||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University CPME Official Portal|
|Check Hall Ticket||ABVMU CPME Admit Card 2022(will be available on the 12th of October, 2022)|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the date for ABVMU CPME Exam?
30th October 2022
Where can I download ABVMU CPME admit card?
You can download your admit card at https://abvmuup.edu.in/masters_paramedical/login.php