The wait for AIIMS NORCET Result 2022 is finally over. The cut-off marks and merit list has been released on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results by logging in with their credentials.
The cut-off marks for AIIMS NORCET Result 2022 have been released along with the merit list. Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for admission to AIIMS New Delhi, Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, and Rae Bareli, etc.
In the AIIMS NORCET merit list 2022, there are 19854 aspirants who have qualified for the exam, of which 12255 are females and 7541 are males.
The AIIMS NORCET result for 2022 Have Been announced
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the NORCET Merit list 2022 for the entrance exam held on 11 September. The result is now available for the aspirants who appeared for the exam. The AIIMS Has released the results of the Nursing Officers Recruitment common eligibility test (NORCET) which was held on 16 September 2022.
Candidates’ performance and marks in the CBT exam were used to determine NORCET results. Nurses Officers Recruitment Common Eligibility Test is a common eligibility test for appointment as nursing officers in government hospitals. Applicants for the post of nursing officer must pass the test in order to be considered for the position.
A selection list containing the names and ranks of the selected candidates is generally uploaded as the result. Result sheets can thus be downloaded easily without requiring login information from candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be identified on the rank list after they meet the cut-off marks criteria in their respective categories.
A summary of the AIIMS NORCET results for 2022
|Name of the exam||Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022|
|Exam Type||All India level recruitment Exam|
|Concerned Department||AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Vacancies||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse- Grade-II)|
|Basis for selection||NORCET Rank|
|Date of NORCET 2022||11 September 2022|
|AIIMS Official Portal||aiimsexams.ac.in|
Qualification marks for NORCET:
Candidates’ scores in the recruitment examination will be used to prepare NORCET results and rank cards. In order to qualify for the test, candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks. There is a different cut-off marks criteria for each category of applicants that must be met to qualify for the rank list at AIIMS.
Below are the minimum qualifying marks criteria for each category:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying marks %|
|UR/ EWS candidates||50%|
|SC & ST candidates||40%|
Resolving a tie:
A tie will be resolved by following the following tie-breaking rules in the same order as listed here in case two or more candidates achieve equal marks:
- Candidate age will be used to give preference to older candidates.
- We will calculate the number of wrong answers and negative marks for each candidate if the tie is still not resolved. Thus, candidates who answer fewer wrong questions will rank higher.
Here is how you can download the NORCET 2022 results:
It can only be accessed online from the AIIMS NORCET portal by candidates waiting for the NORCET 2022 results. Candidates can download the results using the following method:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS NORCET 2022.
- To view the NORCET 2022 results, click on the link Mentioning Norcet 2022 result.
- It will open in a pdf format.
- You can find your name and rank by scrolling down the page. Press ctrl+f and type your roll number into the search box to search your roll number.
- A PDF file of your record can be downloaded.
According to the result sheet, the following information is listed:
- Roll number of the shortlisted candidate
- PWBD – if any
- Overall NORCET Rank
- Allotted institute
- Important instructions
NORCET Cut-Off Marks To Be Updated Soon On rimsranchi.org
Candidate document verification will be based on AIIMS NORCET results. We will only invite candidates who pass the recruitment exam for document verification. Verification of the candidate’s documents will take place at the respective AIIMS and hospitals to which they have applied. Qualified candidates will be notified about the verification date and other details through the official website.
To be verified, all shortlisted candidates must bring a photocopy and an original of the following documents:
- A copy of the admit card for NORCET 2022
- Registration slip for online application
- Certificate of date of birth
- Certificate of caste or income and assets, if applicable
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Age relaxation certificate if applied for
- In the case of a regular employee, a NOC is required
- Certificates of educational qualifications
- Certificates of other relevant information
Candidates who fail to produce the required documents at the verification center will not be considered for further recruitment.