As part of the AP EAMCET exam that was held in July 2022, students had to write state-level exams. Officials have announced the results, and now the shortlisted candidates can register for counselling. You can check the details shared here if you are interested in participating in AP EAPCET counselling. The article contains complete information regarding AP EAMCET counselling 2022, the essential dates, as well as information about web counselling. In the comment area below, if anyone has questions regarding this passage, they can ask.
Counselling for AP EAPCET/EAMCET 2022
The university will release the AP EAPCET counselling schedule soon after the results are announced. Those who have been shortlisted must first register and submit their choices. It will not be possible to alter the choices once they have been locked.
Schedule for AP EAMCET counselling in 2022
The table below shows all the important dates for each round of AP EAMCET counselling.
Schedule for the 1st Round of Counseling:-
|Registration open from||22 August|
|Last date of registration|
|Payment of AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Fee||Up to 5 September|
|Verification of Documents||Up to 5 September|
|Exercising web option||13th to 17 September 2022|
|Change of Option||18th September|
|Result Announcement of AP EAMCET 1st Round||22 September|
|Reporting to institution||27 September|
Schedule for the final phase of counselling
|Registration date||19 to 21 October|
|Verification of Certificates (||19 to 21 October|
|Filling Web Options||19 to 21 October|
|Change of web option||23 October|
|Result Publication of Final Round Counselling|
The important points of AP EAMCET counselling in 2022
|Name of Counselling Organizing Body||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education|
|Exam Authority Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Uni., Kakinada|
|Result Announcement Date||26 July 2022|
|Commencement of AP EAMCET Counselling||22 August|
|AP EAMCET Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Portal Link||apeamcet.nic.in|
The counselling process for AP EAMCET 2022: what is it?
A few steps will have to be followed by candidates in order to take part in AP EAMCET counselling. We will discuss all of these steps in the next section.
Payment of Counselling Fee:-
- Visit the official AP EAMCET website.
- From the homepage menubar, select “Fee Payment”.
- Aspirants must then enter their admit card number, rank, and value.
- You will then need to select a payment method and hit the “Pay Fees” option.
- Submit your debit/credit card information and counselling fees.
Check the status of payment verification and verification:-
Document verification will be conducted online. Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their certificates, and officials will verify them. Online verification and payment status can be checked by inserting login information such as the hall ticket number.
- Applicants whose documents are verified successfully will receive the message “Applicant is eligible to exercise web options”. Additionally, these candidates receive login information such as their registration number and password.
- The text “Applicant is ineligible to exercise web options” will also appear for other applicants who have not been verified. All documents must be brought to the help center in this case.
- Open any web browser and enter the URL of the official website.
- The “Candidate Registration” link must be clicked by aspirants in order to register.
- On the login page, enter your registration number, rank, etc.
- Tap “Generate Password” now.
- Applicants’ details will appear on the screen, cross-check all information, and then re-enter the password.
- After saving the new password, registration will be successful.
Choose an option:-
- Click on the link for the official website i.e. https://apeamcet.nic.in.
- Go to the homepage and click “Candidate Login”.
- Log in with your credentials.
- The OTP will be sent to the mobile number you registered
- Click on “Option Entry” and select your district.
- Choose the appropriate option from the “Option Entry Form” tab.
- Once the options have been saved, the seats will be locked for allocation.
Allocation of seats :
Seats will be allocated according to candidates’ rankings, as we stated above. The results of the first round of seat allocation have been announced by officials. AP EAMCET authorities will also upload allotment results for other stages.
The college to which you have been assigned to report
As soon as a candidate receives a seat, he or she can report to the allotted college on the prescribed dates to take admission. Candidates who fail to comply with this rule will have their candidatures cancelled by higher authorities.
Verification Procedure Requires Certificates
In order to take part in the verification of documents procedure, applicants must upload some important testimonials. In order to avoid cancellation of their candidature, candidates must ensure that the certificates are true. For more information, please refer to the documents listed below.
- A copy of the mark sheet/certificate from the 12th grade or an equivalent document
- Candidate’s date of birth proof
- Proof of identity
- Certificate of Caste
- AP EAMCET Counselling Fee Receipt
- Certificate of Transfer 6th to 12th Class
- Those aspirants belonging to the EWS category will need an EWS certificate.
- The address proof
- Certificates of Category of Applicants
- Certificate of Income
- Andhra Pradesh’s domicile
- Local Status Certificate
- The residence proof of your father or mother for the past ten years.
Important Links for AP EAMCET Counseling 2022:-
|Available Now||AP EAMCET Counseling registration for M.P.C Stream|
|Available Now||AP EAPCET/EAMCET counselling Schedule|
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the last date to register for final phase counselling for MP EAMCET 2022?
21st October 2022.
When will the result for the final phase counselling for MP EAMCET be declared?
Officials haven’t decided on the result date yet. We will update you once the officials decide on the result date here.