The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society is commonly referred to as APOSS. Open schools offer equal opportunities to all students who wish to continue their education. As part of APOSS’ mission, education is provided to everyone, especially girls, youth from rural areas, working adults, all castes, and disabled individuals, as well as students who are not able to continue with formal education until class XII.
SSC Admissions 2022 for APOSS
We offer open and distance learning courses that are recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the Council of Boards of School Education in India, and the Ministry of Human Resource and Development. By providing self-learning courses, APOSS makes it easy for working people to learn on their own. To allow learners to clarify their doubts on any subject, they arrange a contract of 30 days at the study center, usually on Sundays and other public holidays.
The following dates are important for APOSS’s 2022 SSC admissions
|1||Prospectus issue date||1st September 2022|
|2||Last date to submit application form Online||5 October 2022|
|3||Last to submit the prescribed fee||7 October 2022|
|4||Last date for submission of Online application (with late fee)||26 October 2022|
|5||Last date for the payment with a late fee||28 October 2022|
The fee structure for admission is as follows:
|Fee For||General Category (male)||Women of all categories, SC/ST/BC Differently abled person, Transgender, Ex-servicemen/their children|
|Registration Fee||100 Rs.||100 Rs.|
|Admission Fee (for Five Subjects)||1300 Rs.||900 Rs.|
|Migration/T.C||150 Rs.||150 Rs.|
(i) For additional subject: 150 Rs
(ii) TOC for each subject: 150Rs.
Application Criteria for Admission to the APOSS SSC
Age Limit: APOSS requires a minimum age of 14 years at the time of admission, which will be completed by August 31st of the year of admission. In order to take admission, there is no upper age limit.
Students who attended Government Primary or Upper Primary High School must submit a Transfer Certificate or record sheet issued by the Headmaster to confirm their date of birth.
- In the case of students studying at private schools, the D.E.O. and Mandal Educational Officer must countersign the transfer certificate.
- Students who don’t attend any school can only submit their Municipal Authority-issued Birth Certificate if they don’t attend any school.
- In the application form, candidates must enter the same Date of Birth as recorded in their T.C./Record Sheet/Date of Birth Certificate.
- Candidates must provide their T.C./Record Sheet if they are currently enrolled in any school, or if they have never been admitted to any school, they must submit a self-declaration application stating that they have sufficient knowledge to succeed in class X.
Important Instructions for APOSS SSC Admission 2022
- A student can select one of the following mediums in APOSS: Telugu, Urdu, English, and Oriya.
- At the time of admission, students can choose five subjects from the list of subjects and one additional subject.
- Through Tutor Marked Agreements and preparatory Examinations, students can check their performance/progress at any time.
- You will be able to use the admission for five years from the date that you have been enrolled.
- In a calendar year, there will be two public examinations and nine chances for candidates to take the exam. A public examination will be held in July/August.
- To appear in the examination, candidates can select one or more subjects they wish to study. A pass certificate will be issued to the candidate after he/she has successfully passed all five subjects within five years. Candidates who are not able to pass all the subjects in the given time must reapply.
- Applicants studying in SSC in the current academic year or who have already completed SSC are ineligible for admission.
This is APOSS 2022’s study plan:
Below is a table showing the APOSS study plan.
The certificate requires candidates to pass at least five subjects. There are five subjects in total, one or two languages from group “A”, and three to four subjects from group “B” (non-language). But if the candidate opted for one vocational subject as their fifth subject, then that case candidate can opt for one or two languages from Group A and two or three Subjects from Group and vocational subjects from group “C”.
The candidate has the option of choosing one additional subject (Sixth) from Group A, B, or C. The candidate may choose only one vocational subject from Group C as his sixth subject.
|Group – A (Languages)||Group – B (Non-Languages)||Group – C (Vocational Subjects)|
|201||Hindi||211||Mathematics||822||Tailoring, Designing and Dress Making|
|202||English||212||Science and Technology||841||Cell Phone Mechanism|
|233||Oriya||223||Indian Culture and Heritage||846||Carpentry|
|870||Beauticians and Health Care|
Examination Time Table Day-Wise
|Day-4||223||Indian Culture and Heritage|
|Day-5||212||Science and Technology|
|Day-7||All vocational subjects.|
Those who wish to study higher courses after completing SSC, such as intermediate/polytechnic courses, should choose the following subjects:
- Anyone Indian Language
- General Science
- Social Studies.
Here are some instructions about how to apply for admission to APOSS
- Firstly, the candidate should visit apopenschool.ap.gov.in and download the model application/prospectus and print it out.
- Check all the instructions carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria, such as the minimum age and educational qualification.
- Visit the A.P Open School website and choose the study centre from the Accredited Institution list.
- The student can choose the study center of his/her choice and attend a 30-day personal training programme in that center.
- Having 20 enrolments in each AI Centre is a must, and if any AI Center does not have 20 enrolments, the enrolments will be shifted to the nearest AI Center. In the new AI Center, candidates must attend a Personal Contact Programme.
- The APOSS will only accept applications, fees, and admission confirmations online, and no other procedures will be followed.
The following points should be remembered if admission is cancelled:-
We reserve the right to cancel the admission at any stage if:
- There is no minimum age requirement;
- The eligibility criteria have not been met;
- There was no completed admission form;
- The candidate does not pay the required amount;
- There is an incomplete document to be submitted;
- There is an error or omission in the candidate’s information;
- Documents that are not clear when they are uploaded;
- Certificates uploaded from unrecognized boards are SSC certificates;
- An admission once cancelled will not be reconsidered at any stage, and the fee paid will not be refunded. A passed certificate will be cancelled without prior notice if it is issued to the candidate.
APOSS SSC Admission 2022: How to Register Online?
- The following is the link to the official website for registering for a course:
- When you click on “registration”, you will need to select the course you wish to enroll in and enter your mobile phone number.
- Complete the form by entering your full name and date of birth, then click submit.
- Pay the registration fee online once the details have been successfully submitted.
- Upon registration, candidates will receive a text message with their registration number and details
- After fulfilling all the other requirements, admission to APOSS will be confirmed upon payment of the registration fee.
Here is an important link for APOSS SSC 2022
|Registration Link||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the last date to submit an application form with late fees for APOSS 2022?
26th October 2022.
What’s the last date to pay the late fee for APOSS 2022?
28th October 2022.