An advertisement for the recruitment of Non-Gazetted posts for the year 2022 was recently released by the APPSC. Online applications will begin to be accepted by the APPSC on October 11, 2022. As well as the CF vacancies, there are also new vacancies included in this notification. A number of designations are available, including Sample taker, District probation officer, Technical Assistant, and many more.
The purpose of this article is to discuss each and every important point that should be included in the official notification. The document will include important dates, eligibility criteria, and the number of vacancies for the APPSC Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2022.
In addition, we will give candidates a clear understanding of how to apply. We will provide some important links and an official pdf at the end of this article so the candidates can fill out the online application correctly.
An overview of the non-gazetted recruitment for 2022 by the APPSC
Below is an overview of APPSC’s non-gazetted recruitment for 2022 in the form of a table:
|Recruiting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Recruiting For||Non-Gazetted Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||45|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
The key dates for APPSC’s non-gazetted recruitment in 2022
To avoid missing out on important dates and notices, aspirants are advised to regularly check https://psc.ap.gov.in/, the official website of the commission. Here is a table of important dates for students’ convenience:
|Commencement of the Online Application||11th of October, 2022|
|End Date of the Online Application||2nd of November, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
The eligibility criteria for the APPSC’s non-gazetted recruitment in 2022 can be found here
This is a brief description of the eligibility criteria for APPSC’s non-gazetted recruitment for 2022:
Each designation requires a different educational qualification. Generally, candidates must have a graduate degree from a recognized university or college to be considered for most vacancies. A Master’s degree with a specialization in some subjects is also required for some designations.
To apply for any of these posts, applicants must have their respective educational certificates on the date the notification is released.
Additionally, candidates should meet the age requirements for these vacancies. The age criteria required for the general or Unreserved category is that the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years. In order to qualify for the designation of District Probation Officer, Grade 2, the candidate must be a minimum of 25 years old and a maximum of 42 years old.
Below is a table showing the age relaxation for different categories of candidates:
|Class||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|For SC/ST/BCs/EWS||5 Years|
|For SC/ST in the Carry Forward Vacancies||10 Years|
|For PwBD||10 Years|
|For Ex-Servicemen and NCC Instructor||a deduction of a total of tenure of service and of 3 years|
|For AP State govt employees||A deduction of the tenure of this service from his age|
Non-Gazetted Recruitment Procedure for APPSC 2022
The following steps can be followed to complete the online application for the Non-Gazetted post. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official website of the authority, https://psc.ap.gov.in/.
- The screen displays a homepage with multiple options.
- A link to the One-Time Profile Registration will be provided to the candidate. You can click on that link.
- On the next page, click the New Registration link for Direct Recruitment.
- The candidate can now fill out their basic information.
- A unique OTPR ID will be provided to the applicant via their email address and phone number. Candidates are advised to use a valid email address and phone number for further communication.
- Further details about the applicant’s education can now be entered.
- Once the signature and photo have been scanned, upload them.
- The candidate must again log in with the credentials provided.
- The bottom right corner of the screen contains an option that allows the applicant to submit an online application after logging in to their profile. Then click on it.
- The next step would be to pay the fee. Fees will be paid online by candidates.
- A payment reference is assigned to the candidate after the payment is made.
Non-gazetted Recruitment Application Fees for APPSC
|Category||Application Processing Fee||Examination Fees|
|UR||Rs 250||Rs 80|
|SC/ST/BC/PH and Ex-Servicemen||Rs 250||Exempted|
|Household White Card Holders||Rs 250||Exempted|
Preparation of documents prior to filling out the online form
- Photograph scanned in a JPG format of a coloured passport-size photograph.
- An image of a scanned signature in JPG format.
Here are some important links:
|Download Notification||APPSC Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2022|
|Apply Online||APPSC Non-Gazetted Recruitment Official Notification 2022|
|Visit||APPSC Official Website|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the application window for APPSC Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2022?
11th October 2022 to 2nd November 2022
What’s the exam date for APPSC Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2022?
Officials have not yet decided on a date. Once the decision is made, we will let you know.