The Indian Army’s Recruitment Cell, known as Join Indian Army, is ready to recruit Religious Teachers. The army has announced RT vacancies for various religions. The Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022 notification explains Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Process and Dates, Fee Details, and much more. Aspirants can check all the details later and apply using the direct link to the application form.
Those who submit completely filled-out forms before the deadline will be invited to participate in the recruitment process. To learn more about the Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022, please read the following article carefully.
Recruitment of Army Religious Teacher Dharm Gurus in 2022
You can check the latest advertisement if you are interested in applying for the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer JCO RRT Dharam Guru or Religious Teachers in the Indian Army. A total of 128 vacancies have been announced by the authorities. candidates can check the details and if they wish to apply, they must fill out the application form and submit it by 6 November 2022. Eligibility criteria and selection procedures have also been announced. Candidates who are ineligible will not be recruited.
Therefore, conditions must be met. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Selection Process, which includes a Written Examination, an Interview, a Medical Standard, a Physical Standard, and a Fitness Test.
Dharm Guru Recruitment: Overview for Army Religious Teachers
|Name of the Recruitment||Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment|
|Authority||Join Indian Army|
|Post||Junior Commissioned Officer JCO RRT Religious Teacher or Dharm Guru|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Post Category||Pandit, Gorkha Pandit for Gorkha Regiments, Granthi, Maulvi Sunni, Shia Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts, Padre, and Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts|
|Religion||Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, and Buddhism|
|Form Number||JCO RRT 91-92 Online Form|
|Application Mode||Civil Candidates for Category of Gorkha, Muslim Shia of Ladakh Region, or Mahayana Buddhist of places except for Sikkim: Offline|
Remaining Civil Candidates: Online
|Last Date to Apply||6 November 2022|
Vacancies in the Indian Army for Religious Teachers in 2022
The recruitment of Religious Teachers will result in 128 vacancies. Nevertheless, they are distributed based on the needs of all religions. Indian Army total openings are as follows:
|S.No.||Post Category||Religion/ Category of the Applicant||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Gorkha Pandit for Gorkha Regiments||Hindu Gorkha||5|
|5.||Shia Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts||Muslim||1|
|7.||Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts||Buddhist||1|
Army Religious Teacher Recruitment Criteria
Candidates must be eligible for recruitment before they can be hired. Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- As far as gender is concerned, the candidates must be male.
- The recruitment is only open to Indian citizens.
- Candidates must belong to the specific category or religion required for the position they seek.
- To apply for the recruitment, candidates must be at least 25 years old.
- If you wish to apply for the recruitment, you must be under 36 years old.
- In order to apply for the post of Pandit, candidates must be Hindu and hold a degree in Shastri or Acharya in Sanskrit from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. A one-year diploma in Karam Kand is also required as a core subject.
- Candidates for the post of Granthi should be Sikh and graduate from a UGC-recognized college with a Gyani qualification in Punjabi.
- Candidates for the post of Maulvi must be Muslim graduates from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission along with Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir in Urdu.
- The recruitment for the post of Padre is open only to Christian candidates. In addition, they should have graduated from a UGC-recognized college and been ordained priests by the local bishop or competent ecclesiastical authority.
- For the post of Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts, Buddhist candidates must hold a graduation degree from a university or college recognized by the University Grants Commission. Moreover, these applicants must have been ordained as monks or Buddhist priests by the head priest of the monastery where they were initiated. It is necessary for the approving Head Priest to hold a Geshe PhD of Khanpa, Lopon, or Rajbam and a valid certificate from the monastery.
- Candidates must obtain their educational qualification from a University Grants Commission-recognized institution.
Application Form for JCO RRT Recruitment at joinindianarmy.nic.in Pre-Requisites
In order to apply for the JCO RRT Recruitment or Dharm Gurus in Indian Army, applicants must possess the following:
- Matriculation pass Certificates
- Pass Certificates and Degrees of all Educational Qualifications
- Personal Details of the Candidate
- Permanent Address along with PIN Number
- Domicile Certificate or any other Verification Certificate
- Valid e-mail ID of the Candidate
- Mobile Number of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Valid Identity Documents of the Candidate such as Aadhar, PAN Card, Voter ID, or any other
Different categories of candidates have different application procedures. Therefore, the aspirant must determine their category and apply accordingly.
Except for Sikkim, Gorkha, Muslim Shia, or Mahayana Buddhist
Applicants who are Gorkha, Muslim Shia of Ladakh Region, or Mahayana Buddhist of places except Sikkim must apply offline. Prospects must download the application form and complete it in writing. After that, the enclosed envelope along with the required documents must be submitted to the following offices:
- The Gorkha Recruiting Depot at Kunraghat has civil Gorkha candidates
- The Ladakh Scouts Regimental Center, Leh, is accepting civil candidates from the Muslim Shia community of the Ladakh region
- Candidates from places other than Sikkim: Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh
Civil candidates still available:
Since the application procedure is online through the official Join Indian Army website, aspirants belonging to categories other than those mentioned above need to follow the following steps:
- Go to joinindianarmy.nic.in to access the recruitment portal of the Indian Army.
- Visit the JCO/OR Enrolment section on the Home page.
- Click on JCO/OR Apply/Login.
- On the screen, you will see the Login page.
- Candidates who have not registered on the portal must go through the One Time Registration or OTR by going to the New Register section.
- Click the Registration button to view Important Instructions for Filling Out the Online Application Form.
- You will see the User Registration form after clicking Continue.
- The candidate’s personal details should be entered.
- Accept the terms by tapping on the box, then enter the captcha.
- Finally, click on the Submit option to obtain the login credentials.
- Login into the portal by returning to the previous page.
- Candidates who have previously registered on the portal must sign in to the Already Registered section.
- Provide your Username (username), Password (password), and Captcha (captcha).
- You will now be able to access the Application Form by tapping on the Login option.
- Complete the application form with all the required information.
- As specified by the authorities, upload the documents in the appropriate sizes and formats.
- Once the application has been filled out, tap on Submit and print a copy for future reference.
Fees for Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru JCO applications
Candidates applying for the recruitment of Religious Teachers or Dharm Gurus in the Indian Army will not be charged any application fees. As a result, applicants will be required to submit a form without paying an online fee or submitting a demand draft.
The selection process for religious teachers in the Indian Army
To be selected, candidates must be eligible. After scrutinizing the complete and valid applications, the authorities will invite the shortlisted candidates to appear for the subsequent process, commencing with the Written Test.
- Written Examination
- Medical Standard
- Physical Standard
- Fitness Test
- Document Verification for Eligibility Check
|Download||Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO धर्म गुरु RRT Written Application Form|
|Check||Indian Army Dharm Guru Recruitment Notification pdf|
|Official Website Link||Join Indian Army|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the last date to apply for the recruitment of Army Religious Teacher?
6th November 2022 is the last to apply for the post of army religious teacher.
How to apply for the Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply online from the Indian Army Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How many vacant posts are available for the recruitment of Army Religious Teachers?
128 posts are available for the candidates.