The admission process at Avantika University has begun through the official website. The Avantika admission application form is available to students seeking admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Applications for 2022 have been released by the authorities. In addition to Design, Avantika University offers engineering and other courses.
In order to apply for admission, you must take a state-level entrance exam or a university-level entrance exam. A few courses, such as engineering & design, have already begun the admission process. The Avantika university’s official website offers more information about its 2022 admissions. We encourage you to read the complete article for more details such as eligibility criteria, admission procedure, important dates, and steps for applying for admission.
Applicants for Avantika University Admissions 2022
For those seeking admission in B.Tech, B.Des, and Diploma in Fashion Designing, the admission process has now been updated. The details, such as deadlines and eligibility criteria, will be discussed here. In order to be admitted to engineering and fashion design courses, you must score well on the entrance test.
Avantika University Admission overview
|Article Type||Avantika University Admission 2022|
|Name of a University||Avantika University|
|Avantika University Admission 2022||Open|
|University Location||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|Course Offered||B.Tech, B.Des, Diploma in Fashion Designing|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Bachelor of Design program (B.Des):
Applicants to the B.Des program must be university students. The program lasts four years. The following are the eligibility criteria for admission to the Bachelor of Design program:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board/institution with 50% aggregate marks in all subjects in order to take the B.Des course.
- The student must be proficient in English.
- MIT DAT (Design Aptitude Test) scores are required for admission to the B.Des program.
- Bachelor of Design admission will be based on DAT scores, assessment of design inclination assignments, and portfolio grades.
Criteria for applying to the Diploma in Fashion Design program
Avantika university admissions 2022 is a 2-year program that offers a specialization in the fashion designing stream.
- The student must have completed 12th grade from a recognized board such as CBSE, ICSE, or ISC with at least 50% in each subject.
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- An applicant should have a valid score on the Design Aptitude Test.
- A design assessment, portfolio review, and announcement of final results will determine admission to the program.
In order to be eligible for a B.Tech degree, you must meet the following criteria
We would like to inform you that the Bachelor of Technology program will last four years. Computer science and engineering modules will be the focus of the course. In order to take admitted, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- In order to be considered for admission to the B.Tech course, the candidate should have scored at least 60% in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
- A recognized board must certify that students have passed the 12th grade.
- The candidate should have a valid score in either the state-level entrance examination or the Joint Entrance Examination.
- A minimum of 50% marks should have been obtained in English at the 10+2 level.
- The student needs to submit an application form along with the relevant documents. A round of interviews will then be conducted with the selected candidates.
How to Apply for Avantika University Admissions in 2022
The application fee for Avantika University Admission 2022 is Rs 3000. Various payment methods are available, including Net-banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc.
The following points must be checked by an applicant who wants to take admitted to Avantika University.
Visit Avantika University’s official website.
- In the first page of the website, the applicant should look for the Admissions section.
- To proceed, click on Admission Tab.
- The above link will ask you to select the course against which you wish to apply.
- Application forms for Avantika University must then be registered by the applicant.
- Avantika university admission 2021 application forms require students to provide all the required information.
- Students will receive a link to verify their application information after completing the application form.
- Following the completion of the above steps, the candidate will need to pay the application fee.
- Once the payment gets done for the application form then an automated application number will be generated.
- You can also take a printout of the filled-out application form for future reference, after which you need to save the application number.
|To Visit the Official Portal of Avantika University||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is the Avantika University admission process for 2022 underway?
Yes, the admission process has started.
What’s the application fee for Avantika University admissions?