The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi has recently announced 61 fresh vacancies for ITI Apprentices. A deadline of 31st October 2022 will be set for the online application window to close. An examination is scheduled to take place on 12th November 2022 for the purpose of selecting the candidates. BHEL will publish a merit list on its official website with the names of selected candidates.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to report on the assigned date for document verification. To make it easier for you to fill out the Apprentice application form, we have included eligibility details, post details, and the method to do so in this article.
Notification of BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
To participate in the recruitment process, candidates must apply for the BHEL ITI Apprentice vacancies before 31st October. On successful registration, candidates will be asked to take a written test, which they must pass to move on to the next round. Application registration will be conducted online through the online portal of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi. Registration is required on the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme website, https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
Overview of BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Recruiting Company||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi|
|Recruitment Title||Apprenticeship Training 2022-2023|
|Post Title||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Application process begins||16th October 2022|
|Application process ends||31st October 2022|
|Date of the written exam||12th November 2022|
ITI Apprentice Post Details at BHEL Jhansi
ITI Apprentice Post Details for 2022-23 Apprentice Training are as follows:
|Post Title||Total Vacancies||Training period|
|Electronic Mechanic||2||1 year|
|Gas & Electrical Welder||8||1 year|
|Mechanic Draftsman||3||1 year|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||2||1 year|
The eligibility criteria for the BHEL Jhansi ITI apprentice program
Candidate must meet the following criteria to be eligible for ITI Apprentice positions in Jhansi:
- A minimum of 60% marks in high school (55 % for SC/ST)
- At least 60% in ITI (55 % for SC/ST)
- Certificate of ITI in the specialized field (depending on the vacancy)
- A minimum of one year’s experience in the field assigned.
- The age range should be between 15 and 27 years old (as of 1/10/22).
- Applicants must register at www.apprenticeshipindia.in
What is the application process for BHEL Jhansi ITI Apprentice 2022?
Registered candidates under the portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ can apply for the 61 ITI apprentice positions by 31st October 2022. Application forms are already available. To fill out the BHEL online registration forms, here is a step-by-step guide:
- The first step is to ensure that you are a registered ITI Apprentice on the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme website.
- By typing https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ into your web browser’s address bar, you can register on NAPS.
- To register yourself on the national portal, click the Register tab at the top right of the homepage.
- To apply for the vacancy, visit the BHEL Jhansi website, http://jhs.bhel.com/.
- On the Career tab, click on the Click here to apply link under Trade Apprenticeship Training 2022-2023.
- Your device will now display the official vacancy page.
- Fill out the online application form by clicking the New Registration tab.
- Please upload your passport-size photo and scanned image in accordance with BHEL Jhansi’s specifications.
- Confirm the declaration and take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
BHEL Jhansi ITI Apprentice Document Requirements
Documents which are required to be uploaded along with the online application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned picture
At the time of document verification, the following documents must be presented:
- The online application form can be printed
- The National Portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/issues the registration number
- Marksheet from high school
- Marksheet for ITI
- Card Aadhar
- Certificate of category (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Certificate for EWS (if applicable)
The BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment Process for 2022
A merit list will be published on the official website of BHEL after the written exam has been successfully completed. Applicants will then be required to verify their documents.
Apprenticeship Recruitment at BHEL 2022: Key Links
|Available Now||Direct link BHEL ITI Apprentice Application form 2022|
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the last date to apply for the BHEL ITI Apprentice recruitment 2022?
31st October 2022.
What’s the Exam date for the BHEL ITI Apprentice recruitment 2022?
12th November 2022.