The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, or BCECEB, releases the DCECE 2022 counselling schedule after declaring the results. The registration period for PE counselling will begin on 1st September, while registration for PM/PMM counselling will begin on 8th September. Counselling is open to all candidates whose names appear on the merit list.
DCECE Counseling 2022 in Bihar
According to the number of vacant seats in DCECE 2022, counselling will be conducted online in two to three rounds. We will soon make the registration link available on the board’s official admission portal @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The application for Bihar DCECE counselling should be submitted before the deadline. It is recommended that candidates do not wait until the last day to apply.
Admission counselling for the Bihar Polytechnic in 2022
|Name of the Exam||DCECE 2022|
|Article Type||Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule|
|Conducting Department||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB)|
|Exam type||State-level entrance exam|
|Course offered||PE, PPE, PM, PMD|
|Publication of Bihar DCECE Rank Card||Available|
|Commencement of Counseling||PE: 1st September|
PM/PMM: 9th Sep
Important dates for DCECE Counselling 2022
|Activities/ Events||PE Dates||PM/PMD|
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on the website||26 August|
|Starting date of Bihar DCECE Online Registration|
and Choice filling for Seat Allotment
|1 September||18th Sep|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for|
seat allotment and Locking
|6 September||24 Sep|
|Bihar DCECE 1st Round provisional seat allotment|
Result publication date
|16 September||30 Sep|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||17 to 22 September||30 Sep to 12 Oct|
|Verification of Documents and Admission (1st Round)||19 to 22 September||7 to 12 Oct|
|Bihar DCECE 2nd Round provisional seat allotment|
Result publication date
|28 September||4 November|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||28 Sep. to 2 Oct||4 to 14 November|
|DV and Admission (2nd Round)||29 Sep to 2 Oct||9 to 14 November|
|Online willingness to attend Mop Up counselling||21 to 31 October|
|Mop Up Counseling schedule||3 November|
Candidates will be admitted to the following programs at various institutions in the state based on DCECE counselling –
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Part-Time 4 years Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Paramedical Dental (Matric Level) (PMD)
- Para Medical (Intermediate Level) (PM)
The Board will publish the DCECE (Polytechnic Engineering) Mop-Up round counselling notice, which will be held offline, and those who wish to participate need to submit an online willingness form.
The Bihar DCECE Counselling Procedure for 2022
The counselling procedure for DCECE 2022 will include the following steps:
Online Registration/ Application-:
Registration or application will be the first step in the counselling process. DCECE counselling is open to candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam and have been listed on the merit list. The registration process will be conducted online since counselling will be conducted online.
Below is the Bihar DCECE online registration/application procedure:–
- You can visit the official website of BCECE Board (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in).
- The online counselling portal for DCECE 2022 can be accessed by clicking here.
- On the homepage, click “Click here for New Registration”.
- Complete the registration form with all the requested information.
- Make sure you follow all the instructions carefully and register.
- A DCECE ID and password will be generated after a successful registration. You should keep this ID and password safe for future logins.
Filling out web options for Bihar DCECE
- Candidates must log in with their DCECE ID and password after registering.
- The user needs to click on the choice filling options after logging in.
- As per their preferences, candidates must fill out choices for colleges and branches.
- They can edit their choices after filling out the choice form.
- Choices can only be edited within the scheduled dates.
- It is the candidates’ responsibility to lock their choices before the deadline.
- After the last date, candidates’ choices will automatically be locked if they fail to lock them.
- There shall be no possibility of changing choices after choice locking has taken place.
- In the future, candidates must take a printout of their choices filled in for references.
- There can only be one choice filling.
Allotment of seats in the Bihar DCECE
Candidates will be allotted seats based on their choice, merit in the entrance exam, availability of seats, and reservation policy. Each round’s seat allocation results will be published on the counselling portal. By logging into their account with their DCECE Id and password, candidates can check their seat allotment results.
Provisional allotment letters will be issued to those who will get a seat in any round. Candidate accounts allow candidates to download and print this form. Candidates who are dissatisfied with their allotted seats may request an upgrade in the next round at the time of downloading the allotment letter. A candidate who fails to apply for upgradation will not be considered for the next round of counselling.
Document Verification by Bihar DCECE
The next step after seat allocation will be document verification. Seat allotment letters must be reported to the notified nodal or reporting center on the scheduled date for verification of original documents and admission.
In the allotment letter, the name of the reporting center and the date and time will be mentioned. At the time of document verification, all candidates must produce the following documents and certificates in original:
- A printed copy of the submitted application form (Part A and Part B)
- A printed copy of the choice slip
- Three copies of the provisional allotment order
- Class X/ High School Marksheet and certificate
- Class XII/ Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet and certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate/ certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Character certificate issued from the school/institution last attended
- Caste/ Category certificate (as applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Certificate for disabled quota
- Other relevant documents/ certificates
Those who fail to attend the verification round will be disqualified and ineligible for further consideration. Allotment of seats in the 2nd and 3rd rounds will be made for those who do not receive a seat in the 1st round.
The key points related to Bihar’s DCECE 2022 are as follows:
- The counselling will be conducted online.
- Seat allocation will be mocked before the first allotment.
- In online counselling, registration and choice filling are one-time activities. In the event that any candidate fails to submit a choice in the first round, he/she will not be given a second chance to register and fill out a choice.
- Upon document verification, candidates will receive a confirmation slip.
Please let us know if you have any doubts or questions regarding the Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule Date 2022. Candidates can ask us those questions in the comments section below. You will receive assistance from our technical team.
Here is an important link for Bihar DCECE 2022 counselling