2022 Recruitment for BPSC
Bihar Public Service Commission released a notification inviting applications for Assistant Professor Vacancies for 208 posts. To apply for BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022, candidates need to visit the official website For BPSC Jobs bpsc.bih.nic.in by 29 September 2022. Below are other details about the BPSC Vacancy 2022 such as the Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply.
BPSC Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online for 208 Assistant Professor Posts
Recruitment notification from the Bihar Public Service Commission for 208 Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering) positions. Applications will be accepted online between 9 September 2022 and 28 September 2022 for BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. Before you apply for BPSC online, please read the full notification. BPSC Jobs 2022 Notifications/Advertising brief description below is below:–
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Notification 2022 for BPSC Assistant Professors
Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering)
BE / B.Tech B.SC Engg / ME / M.Tech / M.S / Integrated M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with First Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Minimum 21-year-old age limit for candidates.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government rules and regulations.
Bihar Public Service Commission has released its 2022 notification
Apply online for BPSC Jobs 2022 Assistant Professor 208
Online applications will begin on 9 September 2022.
Applicants must submit their applications by 28 September 2022.
Fees must be submitted by 28 September 2022.
The last date for corrections is 5 October 2022.
Dates for the exam will be updated soon.
Assistant Professor Pay Scale Rs.5770000/- Pay Level-10 for BPSC.
- The application fee for general, non-OBC, and other state candidates is Rs.750/-.
- PH, SC, and ST candidates pay Rs. 200.
- Payment Methods: Online/Offline.
Methods of selection
- There will be a written examination as well as an interview process for selecting candidates. (Weightage-20 Marks) Academic Record and Research Performance, (a) Evaluation of domain knowledge and teaching skills through written examination (objective) (Weightage 40 Marks), (b) Interview (15 Marks), (a) Minimum 10 marks (10%) of the percentage marks obtained in the M.Tech/M.E/M.S. in the relevant branch/subject) and (b) Ph.D. 5 marks.
- The official notification contains additional details about the selection process.
Advertising / Notifications
Here is the full notification for the Assistant Professor vacancy at Bihar Public Service Commission.
Application / New Registration
Here is the link for applying for Assistant Professor in the Bihar Public Service Commission or registering for a new recruitment