The Central Board of Secondary Education has issued the latest notification for the CBSE Secretary & Analyst Recruitment 2022 for 23 positions as Deputy Secretary, Assistant Secretary, and Analyst. Interested candidates can apply online through CBSE Jobs 2022 by 17 October 2022. Here are the details of the CBSE Vacancy 2022, such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
CBSE Jobs Notification 2022: Apply online for 23 Secretary & Analyst posts
The Central Board of Secondary Education has 23 vacancies for the positions of Deputy Secretary, Assistant Secretary, and Analyst. You can apply online for CBSE Recruitment 2022 between 30 September and 17 October 2022. Read the CBSE 2022 Notification in its entirety before applying online. Below is a short description of CBSE Jobs Notifications/Advertising:
Recruitment for the Central Board of Secondary Education in 2022
- It is required that candidates possess a Post Graduate Degree, a Bachelor of Education degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more information about educational qualifications.
- The minimum age limit for candidates should be 56 years old.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates according to government rules.
Notification 2022 of the Central Board of Secondary Education
CBSE Jobs 2022 Apply Online Secretary & Analyst 23 Post
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 October 2022|
There will be no fee for candidates
|For Deputy Secretary Post Pay Scale||Level-12|
|For Assistant Secretary Post Pay Scale||Level-11|
|For Analyst Post Pay Scale||Level-7|
Please refer to the following official notification for more salary details.
How To Apply
Online application is the only way to apply.
The deadline for applications is 17 October 2022. Interested candidates can apply via the official website or by clicking the How to Apply links below.
- Applicants will be selected based on a shortlist and an interview.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more information about the selection process.
Here are some important links:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the application window for the CBSE recruitment 2022?
30th September 2022 to 17th October 2022.