The Chandigarh Police has released the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) vacancies at 49 posts in Chandigarh Police Jobs. Apply online for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 at punjabpolice.gov.in Chandigarh Police Jobs by 20 October 2022. There are other details of Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment Syllabus, Application Fee, and How to Apply.
Assistant Sub Inspector 49 Posts in Chandigarh Police Notification 2022 @ Apply Online
A vacancy notification has been issued by the Chandigarh Police for 49 posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI). Between 27 September and 20 October 2022, you can apply online for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022.
Recruitment for the Chandigarh Police in 2022
Educational Qualifications :
Male Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) -: Candidates must have a baccalaureate degree or LMV driving license or computer knowledge or equivalent from a recognized board, university, or institution.
Female Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI): The candidate should have a Graduation Degree in Computer Knowledge or equivalent from a recognized board, university, or institution.
Visit the official notification for more information about educational qualifications.
- There should be a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 25 years for candidates.
- As per Government Rule Regulation, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates are entitled to age relaxation.
Notification 2022 of the Chandigarh Police:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27 October 2022|
|For General Candidates Application Fee||Rs.500/|
|For OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee||Rs. 200/|
|For SC/ST/ESM Candidates Application Fee||Nil|
Salary Details :
- A sub-inspector (ASI) is paid between 9300-34880 rupees per month
- The following official notification provides more details about education qualifications.
Information about the PET and PMT for the ASI of the Chandigarh Police
|Height||Chest||Race||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Male||5 Feet 7 Inches||33 Inches with an expansion of 1.5 Inches||1600 Meters in 6 Mins||14 Feet||4 Feet|
|Female||5 Feet 2 Inches||–||500 Meters in 2 Mins 30 Secs||8 Feet||3 Feet|
How To Apply :
- You can check your eligibility by reviewing the Chandigarh Police ASI Notification 2022.
- Visit the website www.chandigarhpolice.gov.in or click on the Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link below.
- Please fill out the application form for CHD Police Recruitment 2022.
- Please upload the required documents.
- Fees should be paid
- Print the application form for the ASI Chandigarh Police
- Online application mode.
- Chandigarh Police is the job location.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply through the official website by 20 October 2022 or by clicking the links below.
Selection Process :
- The selection process is based on Objective Type Tier-1 Written Exam, Subjective Type Tier-2 Written Exam, Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
- A computer-based test and an OMR sheet-based test (Tier-I) and a written test (Tier-II) are conducted.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more details regarding the selection process.
Here is an important link :
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Direct link Apply online||Click Here|
|official website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the application window for the Chandigarh Police ASI recruitment?
27th September 2022 to 20th October 2022.
Where can I apply for Chandigarh Police ASI recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply online at https://cpasirectt2022.in/