Recruitment for Coal India Limited 2022
Coal India Limited published the latest recruitment advertisement Advt No. 03/2022 regarding the recruitment of 116 Medical Executives (Medical Specialists, Medical Officers) in the company. Interested candidates can apply online for the CIL Medical Executive Recruitment through the official website of coal India, By the 29th of October 2022.
CIL Vacancy details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply can be found below.
The Coal India Limited Jobs Notification 2022 features 116 job openings for MOs and Medical Specialists
Coal India Limited has released its Vacancy Notification 2022 for the post of Medical Executives (Medical Specialist, Medical Officer) 116 positions. From 29 September 2022 to 29 October 2022, you can apply online for CIL Recruitment 2022. Before applying for CIL, read the full Coal India notification. Here is a short description of CIL’s job announcement/advertising:
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022
Notification 2022 for CIL Medical Executives
- Candidates must hold an MBBS, postgraduate degree, diploma, or equivalent degree from a recognized board, university, or institution.
- Here are the details about the educational qualifications.
- Candidates must be at least 35 years old and at most 42 years old.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates are eligible for age relaxation as per government rules.
Coal India Limited Notification 2022
CIL Jobs 2022 Application Form Medical Executive 116 Post
- Online applications will be accepted starting on 29 September 2022.
- 29 October 2022 is the last day for online applications.
- Applicants will not have to pay an application fee.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more information regarding fees.
SR. Medical Specialist (E4): Rs. 70000/- to Rs. 200000/-
- For Sr. Medical Specialist (E3), Sr. Medical Officer (E3), Sr.Medical Officer (Dental) (E-3) Pay Scale: Rs. 60000/- to Rs.180000/-.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
- The selection process will be based on Document Verification (DV), as well as the personal interview.
- Please refer to the official notification below for further details regarding the selection process.
Notification / Advertising:
There is the full notification for the Coal India Limited – Medical Executives (Medical Specialist, Medical Officer) Vacancy