Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), formerly known as the University of Indore, is a public central university located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. It was established in 1964 by an Act of Parliament and currently has over 350 affiliated colleges. The university offers courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, and Education at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The university is named after Devi Ahilyabai Holkar.The university has its origins in two colleges that were established in 1945: Rani Durgavati College for Women and Maharaja Yashwant Rao College. The two colleges were later merged to form the University of Indore in 1964.
Detailed information about all UG and PG courses is available on the University’s official website. We are pleased to announce that the first, second, and third-year results for the BA, B.Sc, and B.Com classes at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya are now available. Here you can find the Mark List and Pass List for all DAVV students. This article contains all the latest DAVV results lists announced by the university. The pass list was available in PDF format, while the mark list required students to submit their details.
First, Second and Third Year Result 2022 for DAVV:
The university offers English and Hindi as its medium of instruction. In DAVV, the semester system is used as well as the yearly system. Therefore, both annual and semester exams are conducted. See the complete article for details regarding the university’s examinations and results system.
DAVV Results can also be accessed via the direct links on this page. Get the latest DAVV results by following the article.
Announcing DAVV’s recent results for 2022
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya information
|Article Type||University results|
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Category||DAVV Result list|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG, PG, PG Diploma programs|
|university type||State University|
|Mode of registration for Admission||Online and Offline|
|Results Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.dauniv.ac.in|
Exam Results at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- In order to write the semester exams, students must fill out an examination registration form.
- Hall tickets are uploaded to the university’s online portal after the registration process for examinations has been completed.
- During the exam, students are required to carry a hard copy of their admit card.
- Exams cannot be taken by students without valid admit cards.
More information on DAVV exams and results is available in the following article:
Exams administered by DAVV
- Most programs at the university follow a semester system, and exams are held at the end of each semester for UG, PG, and doctoral programs.
- Examinations are also conducted yearly for a small number of undergraduate programs. Distance mode students can also benefit from this policy.
- In UG and PG programs, examinations are generally conducted in October, November, and December for the first, third, and fifth semesters.
The DAVV 2022 result list
- Odd semester exam results are announced in January for I, III, V, etc. and Even semester exam results are announced in July for II, IV, VI, etc.
- As well as releasing the result in the form of a list (Pass list/Marks list), the university also releases an individual result sheet for each student.
- Its website and MP online portal are both great sources of information for regular and distant mode students about university exams and results.
- In the result sheet, students will find information such as their name, roll number, registration number, course, year, semester, session, marks obtained, total marks, result status, and SGPA and CGPA.
- As soon as the results have been announced, university students can apply for revaluation, scrutiny, review of answer sheets, as well as supplementary exams.
How do I get the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya DAVV Results List?
Follow these instructions to check your DAVV results on the university’s result portal:
- The first step is to visit the official university website, which is www.dauniv.ac.in.
- In step two, click the “Results” tab.
- Step 3: Choose the appropriate result option.
- Step 4: You will be directed to the MP online portal.
- Select a session, a status, a name for the exam, and enter the roll number.
- Step 6: Click the search result.
- The result will appear on the screen after step 7.
- To make it easier to refer to it in the future, you can download it or save it for future reference.
For any clarification, students can contact the university authority if they need to check all information on the DAVV results sheets. At the bottom of this page you will find contact information.
The application procedure for the 2022 admission to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- In order to gain admission to the university, students must pass entrance exams as well as qualifying exams.
- An application form must be filled out and submitted to the university office before the deadline.
- Application forms will be published on the university’s website for students to download.
- For admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programs, the university conducts a computer-based Common Entrance Test (CET).
- Admission to the engineering, mathematics, and pharmacy programs. Programs offered on a regular basis and M.Tech. The selection process for programs is based on merit and a counseling process is used.
- Candidates must pass the Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) to be considered for admission to doctoral programs.
|Davv Official Website||https://www.dauniv.ac.in/|
|Our Homepage||Click Here|
What Is the full Form of Davv Indore?
Davv Stands For Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore.