The Defence Services Staff College has recently announced the DSSC Recruitment 2022 for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Multi Tasking Staff. To apply, please visit the official DSSC Jobs 2022 website by 28 October 2022. Continue reading this post to know more about the Age limits, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and other details of DSSC Recruitment 2022.
Apply Online for DSSC Jobs Notification 2022 LDC, Driver, MTS 12 Posts
Vacancy notification for 12 Lower Division Clerks, Civilian Motor Drivers, Multi Tasking Staff posts at Defence Services Staff College Institute 2022. From 8 October 2022 to 28 October 2022, you can apply online for DSSC recruitment. Before applying online for DSSC, please read the complete DSSC notification. Below is a short description of the DSSC Jobs Notification/Advertisement:-
Recruitment for the Defence Services Staff College in 2022
- In order to qualify, candidates must have passed the 10th or 12th grade from a recognized board, university, or institution.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more details about educational qualifications.
- The minimum age limit for candidates should be 18 and the maximum age limit should be 27.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government regulations.
Notification of the 2022 Defence Services Staff College
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||8 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 October 2022|
- Salary for Lower Division Clerks, Civilian Motor Drivers, and Multi-Tasking Staff is Rs. 18000-63200/-
- Please refer to the official notification below for more salary information by post.
How To Apply
- The process can be done online or offline.
- Location: All over India.
- The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. The Tamil Nadu region.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply through the official website by 28 October 2022 or through the links below.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Examination, Skill Test, Physical Test, and Merit List.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more information about the selection process.
The following links are important:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the last date to apply for the DSSC recruitment in 2022?
28th October 2022
What’s the age limit for DSSC recruitment in 2022?
The candidate should be of age 27 minimum & 27 at maximum.