The Delhi Transport Corporation is the main public transport operator in Delhi and the National Capital Region. In addition to being one of the largest bus service operators in the world, DTC also operates buses powered by compressed natural gas.
Delhi Transport Corporation has released the latest recruitment notification for the posts of Male and Female Bus Driver, Conductor, Company Secretary (CS), Chartered Accountant (CA), Senior Manager (IT), Medical Officer, Group B, and General Manager. Candidates interested in applying can do so. DTC Recruitment details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are listed below.
To apply for DTC Recruitment 2022, candidates must fill out the application form with all the requested details and send it to the given address. DTC Bharti 2022 details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply can be found here.
DTC Jobs 2022 – Latest Vacancy Notifications
A vacancy notification has been issued by Delhi Transport Corporation for the position of Bus Driver in 2022. The application form for DTC Recruitment 2022 can be found here. Before applying online, please read the full notification. Notification/ Advertising short description below there.
Notification of DTC Recruitment 2022 -:
Educational Qualifications :
- A candidate must have passed the 10th Class with a heavy driving license or an equivalent from a recognized board, university, or institution.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more information on educational qualifications.
Age Limit :
- There should be a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 50 years for candidates.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government rules.
Application Form for Bus Driver Post at DTC
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||1 April 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||8 April 2022 (Extended Date to 31 October 2022).|
- Applicants will not be required to pay any application fees.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more information about application fees.
Wages Details :
In the first 2250 km, drivers are paid at 7.86 per kilometre. Beyond 2250 km, drivers are paid at 8.24 per kilometre.
Information regarding stipends & Physical Standards
During the training period, the female bus drivers will receive Rs.1200/- as a stipend, subject to their attendance for 25 days.
Heigh Minimum = 153 Cms for Female Driver.
How To Apply:-
- The application process can be completed online.
- Delhi is the job location.
- By 8 April 2022 (extended to 31 October 2022), eligible candidates can apply through the official website.
- Click on the links below to learn more about how to apply.
- Applicants without a valid PSV Badge issued by STA are required to submit a valid PSV Badge issued by STA, Delhi within one month of their posting order.
Before applying online, you must scan your documents
The passport-sized photograph (no older than three months ago) should only be scanned in jpg or jpeg format. Make sure the photo doesn’t exceed (Width 200 pixels x 230 pixels or 2.5 centimeters x 3.5 centimeters) (up to 40KB) and the signature is no larger than (Width 140 pixels x 60 pixels x 1 cm) (up to 40KB).
You will need to scan the following certificates in the above-mentioned formats in JPG, JPEG, and PDF (between 150KB and 200KB):-
- Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of 10th grade.
- HMV driving license in good standing.
- Certificate of Caste/Category (if applicable).
- (If available) Pan Card
- Certificate of Exemption. (If any) servicemen.
- A copy of the self-declaration certificate that has been duly filled out and signed.
Important Link :
|Official Portal -> Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the last date to apply for DTC recruitment in 2022?
31st October 2022.
Where can I apply for the DTC recruitment in 2022?
Candidates can apply for the vacant posts at DTC official website https://dtc.delhi.gov.in/