The Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced a vacancy for Junior Technicians. Recruiting will begin after applications have been received from aspirants for the post by 11th April 2022. Applicants must apply online before the deadline for registration in order to be considered for the post. Before applying, they should check all the details as stated in the advertisement and determine whether they are eligible. In the article below, you will find all the details regarding the ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment and the application link.
Recruitment Notification 2022 for Junior Technicians at ECIL
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has notified 1625 posts so far through their advertisement 13/2022. Applicants with experience in the trades of Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, or Fitter must apply by 11 April 2022. On the basis of the information provided in the application, the applications will be shortlisted. In order to be recruited for the applied job, candidates must go through the recruitment process announced. By using the official website, you must fill out the forms online.
Recruitment of Junior Technicians at ECIL: Highlights & Important Dates
|Name of Recruitment||ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022|
|Department||Electronics Corporation of India Limited or ECIL|
|Number of Vacancies||1625|
|Trades||Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, and Fitter|
|Selection Method||Merit followed by Document Verification|
|Application Commencement||1 April 2022|
|Application Deadline||11 April 2022|
Junior Technician Vacancies at ECIL
The Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced 1625 vacancies in 3 trades for the post of Junior Technician. According to ECIL’s reservation criteria, the vacant posts have been divided. The following are the detailed vacancies for the Junior Technician post:
|Trade||General or Unreserved (UR)||Scheduled Caste (SC)||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Total|
ECIL Jr. Pay scale for technicians
In accordance with the time for which the candidate has been continuously working with the department, the subsequent pay scale has been announced for the post of Junior Technician at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. PayScales are the same for all trades and are based entirely on the post:
- 1st Year: Rs. 20,480
- 2nd Year: Rs. 22,528
- 3rd Year: Rs. 24,780
ECIL Junior Technician Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the vacant positions, applicants must observe the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens by nationality to be eligible for recruitment.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 30. Authorities have announced the following age relaxations, however:
- Those belonging to other backward classes: three years
- 5 years for Scheduled Castes and Tribes
- Disabled persons: 10 years
- Citizens who were born in Jammu and Kashmir between 1 January 1980 and 31 December 1989.
- Candidates who wish to apply for this position should hold an ITI certificate in the fields of Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, or Fitter.
- There is also a requirement for an apprenticeship certificate of one year.
- People with experience certificates in Industrial Work will be preferred for additional benefits.
Application Process for Junior Technicians at ECIL
To apply for the position of Junior Technician in any of the above-mentioned trades, follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Electronics Corporation of India Limited at www.ecil.co.in.
- You can find the top menu on the Home page.
- On the Careers page, click the dropdown list.
- Career-related options will appear in the list.
- The e-Recruitment page will open when you tap on it.
- Click here to apply for Junior Technician on Contract positions against Advertisement 13/2022 on the newly opened page.
- Click on the Apply for Junior Technician on Contract link on the new web page.eb page.
- You will be prompted to fill out a form online.
- A candidate’s photograph should not exceed 100 KB and their signature should not exceed 50 KB. Please submit both documents in jpeg format.
- No application fee needs to be paid.
- Directly, Submit the form on the portal.
The selection procedure for junior technicians at ECIL
In order to shortlist applicants, we will consider the information provided in their applications. Based on the ITI marks, a merit list will be compiled in a ratio of 1:14, that is four candidates for one vacancy. Whenever there is a tie, matriculation marks will be considered, as well as an earlier date of birth. Document verification will then be conducted on the candidates. After the final selection process is completed, offer letters will be issued to the candidates.
Junior Technician documents for ECIL
To be considered for the position of Junior Technician at Electronics Corporation of India Limited, the following documents are required:
- A passport-size colour photograph of the candidate
- Applicant’s signature.
- Matriculation Certificate as proof of the candidate’s date of birth.
- Documents such as Aadhar, Voter ID Cards, Driving Licences, etc.
- Certificates proving the applicant’s qualification.
- Only if applicable, an experience certificate.
- Corona Virus Vaccination Certificate.
- In the case of PWD candidates, disability certificates or appropriate medical certificates are required. and a photocopy of the same.
- If applicable, provide a photocopy of the caste certificate.
- Candidate’s income certificate, if they belong to the Economically Weaker Section or EWS, and a photocopy.
- If the candidate is an ex-serviceman, he or she must provide a discharge certificate.
- From 1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989, the candidate must show a certificate that proves his or her residence in Jammu and Kashmir.
The following are important links for the recruitment of junior technicians at ECIL
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal of Electronics Corporation of India Limited||www.ecil.co.in|