The latest notification for the FACT recruitment 2022 of Technician (Process) Vacancies at 45 Posts has been released by Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited. Interested candidates may apply online through FACT Recruitment 2022’s official website by 16 November 2022. Here are the details of the FACT Technician Vacancy 2022, including the age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
Apply Online Technician 45 Posts in FACT Jobs Notification 2022
The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited has released a vacancy notification for the position of Technician (Process) 45 posts in 2022. From 25 October 2022 to 16 November 2022, you can apply online for FACT Recruitment 2022. You can read the full FACT Notification 2022 before you apply online in 2022. FACT Jobs 2022.
Recruitment for Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited in 2022
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry degree OR diploma in engineering (Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology) and two years of experience in the operation/analysis/quality control/chemical control/process control / R&D of a large fertilizer/chemical/petrochemical plant, or the equivalent from a recognized institution/board.
- Please refer to the official notification for more information about educational qualifications.
Age Limit & Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit :
|Category||UR/EWS||OBC-NCL||SC / ST|
|Maximum Age limit||35||38||40|
|Born on or after||01.10.1987||01.10.1984||01.10.1982|
Notification 2022 of Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||25 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||16 November 2022|
- The application fee for general/OBC candidates is Rs. 590/-, including GST.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/ESM candidates.
- The pay scale for a Technician (Process) is Rs. 9250-32000 (WG18).
- Please refer to the official notification below for more salary details
How To Apply:-
- Online application is the preferred method of application.
- Location of the job: All over India.
- By 16 November 2022, eligible candidates may apply through the official website or by clicking on the links below.