The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has announced the latest recruitment notification for 157 posts in IB Group A Recruitment 2022 for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Senior Research Officer. By 27 October 2022, interested candidates can apply online for IB Recruitment 2022 at mha.gov.in IB Jobs. Here are the details of the IB Group A Vacancy 2022, such as the age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
Notification of IB Jobs 2022 @Application Form Intelligence Officer, Research Officer 157 Posts
The Intelligence Bureau has announced 157 vacancies for the positions of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Senior Research Officer. From 27 August 2022 to 27 October 2022, you can apply online for IB Group A Recruitment 2022. Before applying online for IB 2022, read the full IB notification. Here is a short description of the IB Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising:-
Recruitment for the Intelligence Bureau in 2022
- The maximum age limit for candidates should be 65 years old.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PH/PWD candidates as per government regulations.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class, Degree or equivalent from a recognized board, university, or institution.
- Please refer to the official notification for more information about educational qualifications.
Notification 2022 of the Intelligence Bureau
IB Jobs 2022 Application Form Group A 157 Post
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27 October 2022|
|For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates Application Fee||100 Rs|
|For SC/ST/ESM Candidates Application Fee||Nil|
- A Deputy Central Intelligence Officer or a Senior Research Officer is paid between Rs. 10000 and Rs. 81000/-
- Please refer to the official notification below for more details about educational qualifications.
How To Apply
The application process is offline.
Location: All over India.
Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021
Click on the below How to Apply links to apply through the official website by 27 October 2022.
The selection of candidates will be based on the results of tests.
- Candidates will be selected based on Tests.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more details about the selection process.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the last to apply for the IB Group A Recruitment 2022?
27th October 2022.
How many vacancies are available for the post of IB Group A recruitment in 2022?