ICAR National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Pusa Campus has announced the recruitment of Technicians and Technical Assistants. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 October 2022. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before. A detailed description of ICAR NBPGR Recruitment 2022, including application forms, eligibility requirements, and process, is given in the following article.
A recruitment notification for ICAR’s NBPGR 2022 has been released
The recruitment is for the year 2022 and will be conducted by the National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR).
The notification has been released on the official website of ICAR and interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format. The last date to apply for the posts is 15th October 2022.
Candidates who are selected for the posts of Technician and Technical Assistant will be responsible for various tasks such as maintenance of field and laboratory equipment, data collection, analysis and interpretation, etc.
The selection process will include a written test followed by an interview. Candidates who clear the written test will be shortlisted for the interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both the written test and interview.
Check Important Details Before Applying ICAR NBPGR Recruitment Post
|Name Of The Recruitment||ICAR NBOGR Recruitment|
|Authority||ICAR National Bureau Of Plant Genetic Resources NBPGR|
|Campus||Pusa, New Delhi|
|Post||Technician T – 1 and Technician T- 3|
|Category||I and II|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Deadline For Submission of Application Form||15 October 2022|
|Submission Address||ICAR- National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012|
Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancies at ICAR in 2022
Following are the vacancies for the positions of Technician and Technical Assistant at the ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources:
|1.||Technician T-1||Field Form||3||0||2||5|
|2.||Technical Assistant T-3||Hindi translator||1||0||0||1|
|3.||Technicial Assistant T-3||Library/Documentation/Information Science||1||0||0||1|
|4.||Technical Assistant T-3||Laboratory||4||1||8||13|
|5.||Technical Assistant T-3||Field Farm||7||3||10||15|
Categoy wise post in ICAR Pusa elligibility Creteria
Candidate who meet the following requirements will be considered for recruitment as a Technician and Technical Assistant at the ICAR NBPGR:
- Candidates should have been appointed in categories I and II of recruitment and possess the essential qualifications listed by TSR.
- In addition to officials on DR in T-1 who were promoted on the basis of the 5-Yearly Assessment to higher levels, the authorities will also consider officials on DR in T-1 who were promoted to higher levels.
- As an alternative, officials who were on the DR in T-1 and promoted to higher levels based on the 5-Year Assessment can also apply for the post of Technical Assistant T-3.
- As of now, the posting is in New Delhi. Applicants must be willing to live in the city or should already be residing there.
Applications for 35 posts at ICAR require the following documents
A candidate must attest the following documents on the application form for the NBPGR Technician and Technical Assistant position at the ICAR National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources:
- As per the guidelines, copies of the APAR dossiers for the relevant period.
- The candidate must submit a certificate proving they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate.
- A statement is also required if the applicant has been penalized in the past five years.