Application procedures for Agniveer will begin in November 2022 for Star 01/2023. Aspirants will be recruited into the Indian Air Force as Agniveervayu for a four-year period. The application process is open to both males and females. The examination for the same will be held in January 2023. There has been no delay in releasing all the information from the IAF. Candidates must check all the details and apply online before the deadline. In addition to the Indian Army and Navy, the Agniveer will also be recruited by the Indian Air Force. If you are interested in joining the Air Force, you will need to determine if you are eligible and then submit an application.
Find out all the details about the Indian Air Force Agniveers recruitment 2022, such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam scheme, application procedure, and much more.
Recruitment of Indian Airforce Agniveers 2022-23
As part of the Agneepath scheme, the Ministry of Defence is currently working on it. According to the scheme, 46,000 candidates will be recruited from the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force. Agniveer will be their name. Recruits will serve four years in the defence forces. On their leave, they will receive a Seva Nidhi of 11.7 lakhs in addition to heavy pay. A further 25% of the batch will have their service extended. A recruitment drive is underway for Agniveer in the Indian Air Force. On 24 June 2022, they announced that the application form would be available.
It is important that aspirants fill out the application form before the deadline. Also announced was the recruitment exam month. Applicants who are eligible must submit their applications online.
Recruitment Highlights for IAF AgniveerVayu Star 01/2023
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment|
|Authority||Indian Air Force IAF|
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Agniveer Scheme|
|Application Commencement||November 2022|
|Deadline for Application||–|
|Examination Date||Mid Jan 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Agniveervayu Recruitment
In order to become an Agniveer in the Indian Air Force, candidates must ensure that they are eligible. There are strict eligibility criteria set by the Air Force that must be met. We have announced the following conditions:
- At least class 12 should have been passed by the candidate.
- Mathematics, physics, and English must be the subjects of the candidate’s education.
- In each subject, you must score at least 50%.
- Any trade, mechanical, electrical, automobile, computer, or electronic, requires a three-year diploma in engineering.
- As well as the bachelor’s degree, the diploma degree must be completed with at least 50% marks.
- Central government recognition is required for educational qualification.
- Candidates must be at least 17.5 years old.
- The Agneepath scheme has a 21-year-old age limit. Due to backlash and protests, this was extended for the 2022 recruitment only once. It is now possible to reach 23 years of age. The upper age limit cannot be relaxed since recruitment is based on the entire country.
Recruitment documents for IAF Agniveers
Candidate must upload the following documents with the application form in order to apply for Agniveervayu recruitment:
- Certificate of qualification
- For each education, a mark sheet
- Candidate’s passport-sized photo
- The candidate’s signature scanned
- An Aadhaar card, voter ID card, Pan card, or other photo identification.
Procedures for applying to the Agniveervayu IAF
Aspirants must follow the following steps in order to appear for Agnee Veer’s recruitment procedure:
- Visit indianairforce.nic.in to access the official website of the Indian Air Force.
- Select Agneepath from the menu.
- Then click on join as an Agniveer.
- The notification will open in a new window.
- You can access the application at careerindianairforce.cdac.in by clicking on the link.
- Join Agniveervayu by tapping the button.
- In a new tab, you will find the application form. The application form must be filled out.
- Click on the Submit button.
An overview of the Indian Air Force’s selection process for Agniveer Vayu
Recruiting as an Agniveer will be limited to only those who are eligible. Therefore, the eligibility criteria must be met by aspirants. Additionally, after the application forms are received, they will be scrutinized and the candidates will have to take a physical efficiency test and measurement test. There will be a written examination after that for those who qualify.
Those who pass the exam will appear for the skill test. Document verification and medical examination are the last stages of IAF Agniveer recruitment. A candidate who passes all stages will be recruited as an Agniveer in the Indian Air Force.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment Written Test Examination Scheme
For the Agniveer recruitment examination, the Indian Air Force has released the following examination scheme.
- Exams will be conducted in three sessions. The first is for science, and the second is for subjects other than science.
- There will be a 60-minute science subject exam.
- The second session will last 45 minutes.
- It will take 85 minutes to complete the third examination.
- Candidates will receive one mark for each correct answer.
- Wrong answers will be penalized. Every incorrect answer will be penalized with 0.25 marks.
- Negative markings will not be applied to unattempted questions.
Recruitment of Indian Airforce Agnives in 2022: Important Links
|Check||Indian Airforce Official Portal|
|Check||Indian Airforce Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment Portal|
|Check||Application Link for Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment|
Frequently Asked Questions.
For Agniveervayu recruitment, what will be the pay scale?
Recruits will get Rs.30,000 per month for the first year, followed by Rs.33,000, Rs.36,500, and Rs.40,000 per month for the next three years.
How much does Agniveervayu’s Seva Nidhi amount to?
In the event of no extension of service, recruits will be provided with a Seva Nidhi package worth Rs.11.71 lakh.
How many years, the extension for service will be provided in the Agneepath scheme?
The service term for 25% of Agneeveers will be extended to 15 years.