Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has announced the latest notification for 21 Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attender vacancies at 21 locations. By 10 November 2022, all interested candidates should apply online for IOB Faculty Recruitment at iob.in IOB Jobs. We have included the age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy 2022 below.
Notification of IOB Jobs 2022 @Application form for 21 positions in faculty, office assistant, and attendant
Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy Notification 2022 for 21 vacancies in the category of Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attender. From 26 October 2022 to 10 November 2022, you can apply online for IOB Recruitment 2022. Please read the Indian Overseas Bank Faculty Application Form in its entirety before applying. Below is a short description of IOB Jobs.
Recruitment for the Indian Overseas Bank in 2022
- It is necessary for candidates to have passed the 10th class, graduation, postgraduate degree, or equivalent from a recognized school/university/institution.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more information about educational qualifications.
- A minimum of 22 years of age and a maximum of 40 years of age should be the age limit for candidates.
- There is a relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government regulations.
Notification 2022 of the Indian Overseas Bank
|Starting Date for Submission of the Application||26 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of the Application||10 November 2022|
- The candidates will not have to pay any fees.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more details regarding fees.
Details of the salary:-
- There is a salary range of Rs.8000/- to Rs.20000/- for faculty, office assistants, and attendants.
- Please see the official notification below for more salary details.
How To Apply:-
- Application Mode
- Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office, Chief Manager, Financial Inclusion Department. The address is 763 Anna Salai, Chennai 600002.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website by 10 November 2022 or by clicking on the links below.
- A written test, a personal interview, and a demonstration/presentation will determine the selection of candidates.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more information about the selection Process.