A vacancy has been announced for the designation ITBP Constable Tradesman by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. According to the ITBP, there are 287 vacancies. Applicants can start applying online from the 23rd of November, 2022, and they can submit their applications until the 22nd of December, 2022. In addition, applicants should know that this is a non-gazetted or non-ministerial designation under group ‘c’.
Information regarding the exam can be found here for applicants. Applicants should know the educational requirements for filling out the application form as well as the important dates. The candidate will also learn the steps involved in filling out the application form in addition to the above information.
Highlights of the ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment For||ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Designation||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Recruiting Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Number of Vacancies||287|
|Type of Job||Non-Gazetted|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Constable Tradesman Recruitment Schedule for ITBP
Students who are interested in applying for the ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 should keep track of the important dates. The following table contains the important dates for this recruitment. In addition, applicants are advised to check the ITBP’s official website frequently for updates. ITBP’s official recruitment website is www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
|Online application begins from||23-11-2022 at 00:01 AM|
|Online application ends on||22-12-2022 at 11:59 PM|
|Payment of Online Application Fees||From 23rd November to 22nd of December, 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment
Applicants should always verify the eligibility criteria for the desired recruitment before applying. The applicant should also read this paragraph which describes the eligibility criteria for this ITBP constable recruitment. Below are the eligibility criteria divided into two categories:
|Designation Name||Required Educational Qualification|
|Constable (Tailor, Gardner and Cobbler)||-First, the applicant should have passed the 10th standard examination from an authorized board|
– In addition to the above qualification the applicant should also have a minimum of two years of work experience in the trade they are applying for
the applicant can also possess a certification from ITI or any vocational institute with a minimum of one year of work experience in the respective trade
They can possess a diploma of two years from an ITI in the respective trade.
** The authority has notified that if a candidate claims their work experience in the respective trade then they have self attest the experience certificate
|Constable (Safai karamchari, Washerman and Barber)||The applicant should have passed the 10th examination from an authorized board or institute|
Age Qualification :
A candidate who does not meet the age requirement will not be able to apply for the ITBP constable recruitment:-
The minimum age for constables (tailors, gardeners, and cobblers) is 18 years old, and the maximum age is 23 years old. As for the constables (Safai, Karamchari, washerman, and barber), the authority requires a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 25 years.
ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
In the event that the ITBP starts accepting online applications for the constable post, the applicant will be able to fill out the online application form by following the steps listed below.
- First, the applicant must open the ITBP recruitment website, www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- The applicant can now view the homepage.
- An applicant will see two options on the top right side of the homepage: “New User Registration” and “Login”.
- Select the “New User Registration” option.
- A new applicant must register once.
- Applicants must fill in their basic information, including their name, a valid email address, a password, date of birth, and a security question, before hitting the submit button.
- In addition to the registration ID, the applicant will receive a password that they have created.
- The authority will also send them an activation email.
- As soon as the account gets activated, the applicant will be able to log in again with the registered email address and password.
- Fill out all the personal and educational information.
- Then, upload your scanned coloured photo and signature.
- The candidate can now apply for the recruitment for which he or she is eligible.
- Using a credit, debit, or internet banking card is required for online payments.
- For their own records, applicants are advised to download the submitted application
Filling out the application form requires the following documents
- Colour passport-size photo scanned in jpg or jpeg format. It should be between 30 and 100 kb in size.
- The signature should be scanned in jpg or jpeg format and its size should be between 15 and 30 kb.
- An email address and a telephone number that are valid.
Application Fees for Constables and Tradesmen in the ITBP:-
|SC/ST/Females and Ex-Servicemen||Exempted|
The following links are Important:-
|Apply Here >>||ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022( will be active on 23/11/2022)|
|Visit Official Website >>|
How to apply for the 287 posts of ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022?
Candidates Can Apply Online through itbp recruitment official website itbpolice.nic.in.
What is the eligibility criteria for the 287 posts of ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022?
Iti or diploma is required as per the category in which candidate is Applying For.