Jain University has released the application form for its entrance test on its official website. The test is open to candidates seeking admission to Jain University’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Students who have successfully completed their graduation course and 12th class at Jain University take the JET every year.
To apply for the test, applicants must pass an objective test, then a group discussion, and finally a personal interview. See the full article for more information about Jain University Admission 2022, the application form, the pattern of the exam, and the syllabus.
Application form for Jain University 2022
Applications are being accepted for UG and PG programs. Candidates must fill out the form with the correct information. You can apply online at Jain University’s official website. As of now, there is no information about when the application forms for Jain University should be submitted.
The admission process for the 2022 academic year at Jain University
|Name of the University||Jain University|
|Exam Name||Jain Entrance Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG programs|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
The application fee for Jain University is -:
- The fee for Jain University’s undergraduate program is 550 rupees.
- Application fees for the PG course at Jain University are 1050 rupees.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jain Entrance Test in 2022
Applicants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before completing the application form. Exams will be administered only to candidates who are eligible. In the event that officials find any objections, they will cancel the applicant’s request for application.
The standards for UG courses:
- An applicant for the UG program must have completed the 12th grade from a recognized institution.
- You may also apply for the test if you have just completed your 12th grade this year and are waiting for your results.
- A minimum of 45% of the total marks in 10+2 is required.
The standards for PG courses:
- In order to be considered for admission to postgraduate courses, a candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- In the case of M. Tech, applicants with valid GATE scores are eligible to proceed directly to the interview stage.
- In order to be considered for any other course, applicants must have earned 50% of the aggregate marks in their graduation (for SC/STs, 5% marks will be exempt).
Syllabus for the Jain Entrance Test in 2022
Exam syllabuses include topics that are important for the exam. The authority will prepare exam papers based on these topics. In order to be successful in the exam, students must prepare for all the points listed in the syllabus. Based on the 10th and 12th classes’ syllabus, physics, chemistry, and math are covered.
Jain University Offers the Following Courses
In this section, you will find the various UG and PG courses that Jain University offers through its entrance exams.
|Jain University is accepting applications for undergraduate courses in 2022|
BA (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
B.Tech (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
B. Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
|Jain University is accepting applications for postgraduate courses in 2022|
MBA Entrepreneurship and Family Business
M.Com (Electives/ Specialization)
MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
Post Graduate Diploma
Computer Science and Engineering
Computer Science and Information Technology
Public Administration/ Public Governance
2022 Admit Card for Jain Entrance Test
Applicants can only enter with their admit cards. Jain University will soon announce online admit cards for students. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the official website by candidates who have applied for the test. The authority will not allow a candidate to appear in the examination if he or she forgets to bring the hall ticket.
The admit card contains information such as a candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, exam center name, and photo. Admit cards and identity proof must be carried on exam day.
Application for Admission to Jain University 2022: How to Fill It Out
Here are some easy steps for candidates who want to apply for the JET but do not understand the process:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to do registration to do so the applicant needs to go to the official website link.
- Click on the registration link and have to fill in all the information.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or email the candidate has to type it on the site.
- Now the candidate has to log in with all the details like email id and password and then click on the “Create Application” option.
- The application form will appear on the screen shortly.
- Fill out the form correctly with all the necessary information.
- All documents must be uploaded with the specified certificate size.
- Once all the information has been reviewed, submit the form.
- In order to complete the application, you need to pay the application fees.
- For future reference, candidates can also print out the registration form.