Jhansi Cantt Recruitment 2022 for assistant Teacher, Auxiliary Nursing Midwife & Junior Assistant Vacancies at 07 Posts has been released by the Cantonment Board Jhansi. Apply online by 10 October 2022 through the official website for Jhansi Cantt Jobs. Here are the other details of the Jhansi Cantt Vacancies 2022, including the Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply.
Application Form for Jhansi Cantt Jobs 2022: Teacher, Midwife, & Assistant
The Cantonment Board of Jhansi is looking to hire Assistant Teachers, Auxiliary Nursing Midwives & Junior Assistants for 07 positions. Applications can be submitted online between 17 September 2022 and 10 October 2022 for the Jhansi Cantt Recruitment 2022. Before submitting your application to Jhansi Cantt 2022, please read the full Jhansi Cantt Notification 2022. In the short description below, there is a job announcement for Jhansi Cantt for 2022.
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Teachers, Nursing Midwives & Junior Assistants|
|Last Date to Apply||10 October 2022|
|Organization||Cantonment Board Jhansi|
Requirement Notification for Jhansi Cantt Teacher & Assistant
- A minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 30 years of age should be the age limit for candidates.
- The government has provided relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per the government’s rules and regulations.
Education Qualification for Teacher & Assistant:
- Applicants should have completed the 12th grade or graduated from a recognized school/university/institution.
- The below official notification provides more information about educational qualifications.
Detailed Notification of Jhansi Cantt Teacher & Assistant 07 Posts
- Application submission starts on 17 September 2022.
- The deadline for application submission is 10 October 2022.
- In order to apply, candidates will need to pay Rs. 500 via demand draft.
- Here is the official notification with more details about the fees.
- Level 3-6 for Assistant Teachers, Auxiliary Nursing Midwives, and Junior Assistants
- Below is the official notification that provides more details on the pay scale.
- Application method: Offline.
- The job is located in Jhansi.
- The application deadline for eligible candidates is 10 October 2022 or you can click on the links below to apply.