The Jharkhand JCECEB has begun its 2nd round counselling registration process, with the seat allotment results being released on 19th October. Students can check their allotment results online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. The person who will be allotted a seat in this round can download their allotment letter and report to the concerned institution as per the schedule.
We will announce the results of the second seat allocation for JCECEB Polytechnic in the local media and on our official website. All candidates who were not allotted seats in the first allotment or who applied for upgradation will be allotted seats based on their merits and choices.
Here you can find all the information you need regarding JCECEB seat allotment results, such as seat allocation schedules, how to check results online, allotment letters, documents required, and the admission process.
Seat allocation result for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022
|Admission||Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2022|
|Article Type||Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Department||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Course||Polytechnic Diploma programs|
|Basis for admission||Entrance exam|
|Name of the entrance exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Display of 2nd seat allotment result||19th October 2022|
|Mode of display of allotment result||Online|
The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allocation Result 2022 has been released
As shown in the table below, the 2nd seat allotment schedule for Jharkhand Polytechnic is provided:
|Publication of Jharkhand seat allotment result||19 October|
|Issue of allotment letter||19 to 25 October|
|Document verification and reporting to the allotted institute for interview||19 to 25 October|
Allotment letters for Jharkhand Poly will not be mailed to candidates. It can only be downloaded from their login account. Candidates are not eligible to claim admission for the allotted seat simply because an allotment letter is issued. It is only after an interview and after satisfying the admission policies of the institution that a final admission will be granted.
Candidates will be allocated seats according to their merit and rank in the JCECEB. As a result, they must be satisfied with the seat that has been assigned to them. A candidate’s seat will be assigned according to their merit and rank in the entrance test, the choices they make, the reservation policy, and the availability of seats. Also, candidates should note that they may not be eligible for upgradation in the third round.
Jharkhand Poly Seat allocation result 2022 – how to check it?
Here is the complete procedure for downloading the Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment results:
- JCECEB Board’s official website can be found at http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The e-counselling link can be found here.
- The PECE 2022 counselling link can be found in the list below.
- The 2nd seat allocation result can be accessed by clicking the link.
- Please enter your login credentials (roll number, password, etc.) and click the submit button.
- You will see the status of your seat allocation.
- Candidates must click on the allotment letter option on the homepage if they will be allotted seats.
- The allotment letter can be downloaded and printed.
- For admission purposes, keep the allotment letter safe.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission Interview
Allotment letters must be downloaded by these candidates. You will receive an allotment letter with information about your assigned college, course, and trade, as well as details about the fee, required documents, etc.
It is necessary for candidates to visit the concerned college by the deadline. All original documents must be brought with them to the interview at the assigned institute. Candidature will be cancelled if the candidate fails to report on the scheduled date.
A final allotment letter will be issued to candidates after verification of documents and interview completion. Afterward, these students must report to the college that has finally been allocated to them for confirmation of admission. Seats will be granted after completing the remaining admissions formalities and paying the admission fee.
If any vacant seats remain after JCECEB allotment, the board may conduct a further round of seat allotment based on availability.
Important Documents for Jharkhand Poly Admission
Each candidate must present the following documents in original at the time of the interview:
- Mark sheet for class 10th or equivalent
- Certificate of completion of class 10th or equivalent
- Certificate of domicile issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of caste/category issued by the state’s competent authority (if applicable)
- Certificate of income
- (If required) A certificate of disability and a photograph of the entire body are issued by the district hospital.
- Letter of seat allocation
- Admit card for PECE 2022
- A passport-sized photograph
- Proof of Ex. certificate for servicemen
There is a link on the Board’s website to download all certificate formats
Important Points regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment
- Seat allotment results for the Jharkhand Polytechnic will be published on the dates listed above.
- There will be an online publication of the seat allotment results.
- Upon allotment of seats, candidates will receive an allotment letter.
- The allotment letter can only be downloaded online.
- There will be no auto-upgrading of second-seat allocations.
- Candidates must report to their allotted colleges and complete the admission process after allotment.
- All candidates are advised to keep an eye on the Board’s website for any updates regarding the Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allocation.
|Download Result -> -> Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result|