A recruitment notice has been published for the Kamptee Cantonment Board for 2022
It is proposed that eligible candidates (Indian citizens) apply for the posts of Peon, Safaiwala in the Cantonment Board Kamptee (CBK) for the Kamptee Cantt Peon recruitment 2022 of the following categories of 02 posts through offline means (by hand/by Indian mail/any other offline means). All completed Kamptee Cantt Recruitment application forms should reach physically the office of Cantonment Board Kamptee by 10 October 2022 at 1800 hrs. Please see below for more details on how to apply for Kamptee Cantonment Board Jobs 2022 including age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
A Notification about Kamptee Cantonment Board Jobs 2022 for Peon and Safaiwala vacant positions was published.
Kamptee Cantonment Board recruitment notification 2022 for two peons and one safaiwala post. Applicants for Kamptee Cantt Peon Recruitment 2022 can apply Starting on 10 September 2022 until 10 October 2022.
Before applying to Kamptee Cantt, you should read the Kamptee Cantt Notification Carefully. A short description of the Kamptee Cantt Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertisement can be found below:
The Kamptee Cantonment Board is recruiting for 2022
Notification for 2020 Camptee Cantt Peons
Applicants for the position of peon should have passed the 10th Class or its equivalent from a recognized board, university, or institution.
Candidates must have passed the 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board, university, or institution.
- The minimum age limit for candidates should be 21 years old, and the maximum age should be 30 years old.
- Government Regulations provide age relaxation for SC/ ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates.
Cantonment board notification 2022 for Kamptee
Recruitment for Kamptee Cantonment Board Draughtsman, Nurse, Clerk, Safaikarmachari 04 vacancies 2022
- Release date of notification: 29 September 2022.
- Application forms must be submitted by 10 September 2022.
- Application due date: 10 October 2022.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- per post, payable at Kamptee, from a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Kamptee. In addition to the self-addressed envelopes, two additional photographs are required for the hall ticket.
- The official notification contains more details about fees.
- The pay scale for a peon is S1: 15000-47600/-.
- In Safaiwala S1, the range is 15000-47600
- Visit the official notification for more fee details.
How To Apply:
- The application process is conducted online.
- The post office address is CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, CANTONMENT BOARD KAMPTEE, NAGPUR STATE – MAHARASHTRA PIN 441000.
- The job location is Kamptee (Maharashtra).
- If you are eligible to apply, you can submit your application through the official website or by clicking one of the links below.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their written examination/skills test as well as merit.
- Detailed information on the selection process can be found in the official announcement.
A detailed syllabus is provided for the written examination for peons:
The question paper will be of 02 hours duration and contain 100 marks in total. Based on the syllabus given below, there will be 100 multiple choice questions of objective type carrying one mark each.
Syllabus for Written Examination for Safaiwala
This question paper has a duration of two hours and a total mark value of 100. Based on the syllabus given in the document below, there will be 100 multiple choice objective questions each carrying one mark.
Notification / Advertising:
Below is the full notice for the Kamptee Cantonment Board – Vacancies for Draughtsman, OT Nurse, Junior Clerk, Safaikarmachari.
New Registration / Application
You can apply online for the Kamptee Cantonment Board’s Draughtsman, OT Nurse, Junior Clerk, and Safaikarmachari posts or register a new account by clicking here.