Several Group D posts have been advertised by the Karnataka High Court. The Karnataka High Court invites applications online for this vacancy. Candidates who have passed the 10th and 12th examinations can apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022.
You can apply online at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in, which is the official website of the Karnataka High Court. The article includes information on the online application, the number of posts, how to apply online, the application fee, the date of application, and the age requirement.
Karnataka HC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
The recruitment highlights are mentioned below-
|Organization||High Court of Karnataka|
|Total Jobs||129 Vacancies|
|Salary||19900 – 63200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||August 18, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||September 17, 2022|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Group D Posts
Vacancies at the Karnataka High Court have been announced by the Karnataka High Court. From the official notification, candidates should check the number of posts, application fee, salary, vacancy details, date of application, and age limit. You can download the official notification from the Karnataka High Court’s website.
Candidates selected for the Group-D (Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping) Posts will receive a monthly salary as mentioned in the below table. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Salary|
|1||Group D||19900 – 63200|
How to Apply in Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through the official website of the Karnataka High Court before the last date.
- The First Step Is To Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Now Navigate to Group D and Click On Apply online link on the official website.
- In The form Opened, fill in all your information which has been asked in the form, and Uploads Photo, Signature, and Documents.
- Finally after checking all the information click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.