Notification 2022 for KEA Junior Veterinary Inspectors
Kerala Exam Authority is All set to conduct recruitment exams for 250 positions of Junior Veterinary Inspectors. Through the KEA’s online portal, applicants will be able to submit their applications online for veterinary Inspector Jobs. The application form can be filled out Online On the official portal by eligible candidates starting on 5th October 2022 through 4th November 2022. Make sure you read this article until the end to learn about the eligibility requirements and application process.
Jobs Notification 2022 for Junior Veterinary Inspectors at KEA
In order to Recruit Suitable Candidates For the vacancies for Junior Veterinary Inspectors, the KEA has published an official notification. An interview round will follow By a written exam for the selection Of candidates. The deadline for payment of the application fee is 6th November 2022. If application fees is not paid, Application will be rejected. In order to succeed in the interview tier of the exam, candidates must demonstrate a good understanding of the Kannada language.
Recruitment of Veterinary Assistants at KEA in 2022: A brief overview
|Recruiting Dept.||KEA: Kerala Examination Authority|
|Recruitment Title||Junior Veterinary Inspectors (Veterinary Assistant)|
|Total No. OF Vacancies||250|
|Pay Scale||₹21400 to ₹42000|
|Starting Date of Application||5/10/22|
|Closing Date of Application||4/11/22|
|Last date of fee submission||6/11/22|
Qualifications for the position of KEA Veterinary Assistant in 2022
For consideration for the latest Junior Veterinary Assistant position, candidates must meet a set of eligibility criteria. Following are the categories of eligibility criteria:
- General Eligibility
- Eligibility for academic programs
- The age criteria
Eligibility for Karnataka Veterinary Assistants: Generalized Eligibility
Candidate eligibility requirements set by the Kerala Exam Authority include the following:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The application process is not open to applicants with more than one living spouse.
- Physically and mentally healthy applicants must apply.
It is required that applicants for the position of Veterinary Assistant at Kerala Exam Authority have graduated from the Karnataka Veterinary Animal & Fisheries Sciences University with a Diploma in Animal Husbandry/Animal Health and have completed a two-year job training course affiliated with the Karnataka Director of Personal Education.
The age criteria for KEA Veterinary Assistants are as follows:
|Candidate Category||Age limit|
|SC, ST, PwD, Category 1||18-up to 40 years|
|Category: 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||18-up to 38 years|
KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Application form 2022: How to fill it out
On the official website of the Kerala Exam Authority, you can easily fill out the application form for the position of Veterinary Assistant. On the 5th of October 2022, application forms will be available. On the website you can fill out the application form and upload documents to save your time and simplify the process:
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka Exam Authority, https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
- You will find a Latest Announcements tab by scrolling a little downwards on the homepage. the Latest Announcements Tab, find and click on the Karnataka Junior Veterinary Inspector/ Veterinary Assistant Direct Recruitment Link.
- Fill out and submit the online application form first.
- The next step is to upload your photo and thumb impression (in .jpg format and no more than 50 kb in size).
- By using any e-post office, you can pay the application fee.
- Keep a printout of the application form for the upcoming steps of the recruitment process.
Application fee for Veterinary Inspectors with the KEA
You can deposit the application fee by using an E-post office. According to the applicant’s category, there are different application fees. KEA’s Junior Veterinary Inspector vacancies have the following application fees:
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|Unreserved/ Category: 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||₹750|
|PwD/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category 1||₹500|
Selection Process for Veterinary Inspectors in Karnataka 2022
- Aspiring Veterinary Assistants must first pass a written OMR exam.
- Additionally, candidates must pass a Kannada language exam. It is not necessary for applicants who have studied Kannada in grades 1-10 to appear in this exam.
- Candidates selected for Document Verification will be contacted after passing the relevant exams.
Here are some important links: KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Jobs
|Available Now||Karnataka Exam Authority Official Website|
|Download||KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Official Notification|
|Available Soon||KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Jobs Direct Application Link|
How to apply for the KEA Veterinary Assistant Karnataka vacancies 2022
You Can Apply For Kea Veterinary Assistant jobs Online @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
How Many Vacancies of Veterinary Assistant or inspectors are available In Kea?
A total number of 250 Vacancies Are Available.