Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for candidates interested in becoming Data Entry Operators. Vacancies have been announced by the Karnataka Public Service Commission for the position of Data Entry Operator. Online applications are being conducted by the authorities. All the important details related to the recruitment such as vacancies, eligibility criteria, and selection procedure have been announced.
It is the prospect’s responsibility to read all the information and apply if they qualify. The subsequent article contains all the information explicitly. Please check carefully and apply through the link provided for KPSC Data Entry Recruitment 2022.
Notification 2022 for KPSC Data Entry Recruitment
The state of Karnataka has 13 vacancies for Data Entry Operators. Direct Recruitment of Group 2 posts is available in the Hyderabad Karnataka Team. Candidates interested in getting recruited at the Directorate of Economics and Statistics can check the advertisement number PSC 79 R TB(4)/ 2022-23/ 519 for all the details. Aspirants are invited to apply online for the Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Competitive Examination or Kannada Language Test based on the received forms. Depending on their performance during the recruitment process, the qualifying candidates will be selected.
Highlights of the KPSC Data Entry Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Recruitment||KPSC Data Entry Recruitment|
|Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC|
|Advertisement||PSC 79 R TB(4)/ 2022-23/ 519|
|Post||Data Entry Operator|
|Team||Hyderabad Karnataka Team|
|Department||Directorate of Economics and Statistics|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Application||7 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||5 November 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||7 November 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Kannada Language Test/ Competetive Examination|
Vacancies and salaries for Data Entry Operators in Karnataka
Various vacancies for Data Entry Operators have been announced by the authorities. As shown in the following breakdown of openings, certain categories are reserved for these vacancies:
Candidates who are successfully recruited will receive a monthly salary in the range of Rs. 21,400 – Rs. 42,000.
Data Entry Operator Eligibility Criteria for KPSC
In order to qualify for the position, aspirants must observe that they will only be recruited if they meet the requirements. According to the authorities, applicants must meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens to apply for the Karnataka Recruitment of Data Entry Operators.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. Candidates younger than that are ineligible.
- The upper age limit has been set at 35 years old Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC follows age relaxation criteria, which can be relaxed if necessary.
- Language proficiency in Kannada and English is required.
- It is also important that they are familiar with the Karnataka and Kannadika cultures.
- Candidates seeking recruitment need to observe that they have to be of good character.
- In terms of the educational requirements, candidates should have passed Class 10+2 or PUC or equivalent.
Applications for Karnataka Data Entry Operators
In order to apply for the position of Data Entry Operators and Enumerators at the Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Karnataka, the following documents must be uploaded:
- Approximately 50 KB in size, passport-sized photograph of the Candidate in jpg format.
- The Candidate’s signature in jpg format with a file size less thanIn jpg format, all certificates and required documents must be less than 200 KB in size. 200 KB.
Apply for 13 positions with KPSC as a data entry operator
In order to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator in Karnataka, interested applicants must follow the following steps:
- Visit kpsc.kar.nic.in, the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Scroll down and click on the Apply Online for Various Notifications option.
- Please click on the link below to apply for the position of Enumerator/Data Entry Operator (HK) at the Directorate of Economics & Statistics.
- On the screen, you will see the Karnataka Public Service Commission Online Application Portal.
- Click on the link to create a new account at New user. Register Here.
- On the screen, you will see the form for creating a new account.
- Once all the required details have been entered, generate the OTP.
- Get the login credentials by filling out the form.
- Return to the Login form and enter the credentials of the newly created account.
- You can apply online for the KPSC Data Entry Recruitment by tapping the option in the User Dashboard.
- Complete the application form.
- Please upload the aforementioned documents in the formats specified.
- Pay the Application Fee using the available methods and modes.
- The application form can be submitted by tapping the Submit button.
- Last but not least, candidates should print out the filled-out application form for future reference.
Application fee for KPSC recruitment
Using the online payment methods listed in the application form, candidates are required to pay the following application fee amount for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator and Enumerator:
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount to be Paid|
|General or Unreserved UR||Rs. 600||Rs. 35||Rs. 635|
|2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B||Rs. 300||Rs. 35||Rs. 335|
|Scheduled Castes SCs||Rs. 0||Rs. 35||Rs. 35|
|Scheduled Tribes STs||Rs. 0||Rs. 35||Rs. 35|
|Category I||Rs. 0||Rs. 35||Rs. 35|
|Physically Handicapped PH||Rs. 0||Rs. 35||Rs. 35|
|Ex-Servicemen ESM||Rs. 50||Rs. 35||Rs. 85|
The following links are important
|Download Notification||KPSC Data Entry Recruitment Advertisement pdf|
|Official Website||Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC|
|Apply Online(Direct Link)||KPSC Direct Application Link for Enumerator cum Data Entry Operator (HK) in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics|
Frequently Asked Questions.
How can I apply for the KPSC Data Entry Operator post?
You can apply online via the Official Application – Apply Online
What’s the last date for the online application for the KPSC Data Entry operator post?
The last date for Online application is 5th November 2022.