The Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Limited has announced 18 vacancies for Staff assistants/Clerks. On the official website Kurnool DCCB, Eligible candidates can apply by 20 November 2022 for Kurnool DCCB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022. Kurnool DCCB Vacancy 2022 Details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Staff Assistant/Clerk 18 Vacancies @ Kurnool DCCB Jobs 2022
Vacancy notification for 18 Staff Assistant/Clerk posts in Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Limited for 2022. From 5 November 2022 to 20 November 2022, you can apply online for Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2022. Before applying for Kurnool DCCB, read the full notification.
Recruitment for Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Limited in 2022
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized institution, board, or university is required.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more information on educational qualifications.
- There should be a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 30 years for candidates.
- In accordance with government rules and regulations, age relaxation is allowed for SC/ ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates.
A notification has been issued by Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Limited for the year 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||5 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||20 November 2022|
|For General/BC Candidates Application Fee||Rs. 590|
|For SC/ST/PC/EXS Candidates Application Fee||Rs. 413|
- At present, the pay scale for the post of Staff Assistant is Rs.17900 -1000 / 3 – 20900 – 1230 / 3 – 24590 – 1490 / 4 – 30550 – 1730 / 7 – 42660 -3270 / 1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920 (20 stages) + 9 stag. As soon as you reach the maximum in the scale, you will receive an increase of Rs.1990/- biannually.
- A starting salary of Rs.26,950/- per month, inclusive of DA and HRA, is currently offered.
- Please refer to the official notification for more details on the pay scale.
How To Apply:-
- Application mode: Online.
- The job is located in Andhra Pradesh.
- Interested candidates should apply through the official website by 20 November 2022 or click the links below for more information on how to apply.
- Selection will be based on an online test/examination and an interview.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more information about the selection Process.
Here Are Some Important Links:-
What is the eligibility criteria for the 18 posts of clerks in Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2022?
Graduation is the minimum eligibility criteria for Kurnool bccb clerks recruitment.
What is the Last Date for submission of online applications?
20 November 2022, Is the Last date to apply online.