The Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit MP JNM is currently recruiting for the position of Manager. Candidates interested in applying can check the advertisement here. All the details regarding the recruitment have been released in a notification by the authorities. Online applications are now open. There has been an announcement about the deadline. Before the deadline, interested candidates must complete the online application. The successful applicants will be contacted to participate in the recruitment process based on the information they provided in their applications.
The following article provides all the information regarding the MP JNM Manager Recruitment 2022 and the direct link to the application form and recruitment advertisement.
Recruitment Notification 2022 for MP JNM Managers
A notice has been published by the Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit announcing the availability of 48 Manager positions. Those who wish to be recruited may consult Advertisement Number 10543/MPJNM/ESTT/2022. The application process began on 17 October 2022. The recruitment is open only to eligible candidates. Aspirants should check their eligibility and other details of the posts before 7 November 2022. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in GATE 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Selection will be conducted on the basis of the rank list only prepared by MP JNM. The list will be published on 18 November 2022. On 22 November 2022, shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for document verification.
Recruitment of MP JNM Managers in 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||MP JNM Manager Recruitment|
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit (मध्यप्रदेश जल निगम मर्यादित) MPJNM|
|Number of Vacancies||48|
|Department||Jal Nigam Maryadit or Water Corporation Limited|
|Pay Scale||7th Pay: Rs. 51,600 – Rs. 1,77,500|
|Probation Period Duration||2 Years|
|Commencement of Application||17 October 2022|
|Last Date of Application||7 November 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250|
|Selection Process||On the Basis of Merit prepared from the Scores of GATE 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Release of Merit List||18 November 2022|
|Document Verification||22 November 2022|
JNM Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh and Salary Information
There are 48 vacancies for Managers at Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit MPJNM, of which some are reserved for unreserved categories and other backward classes. The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
|2.||Other Backward Classes OBC||12|
|3.||Scheduled Caste SC||8|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe ST||8|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||4|
|6.||Physically Handicapped PH of Unreserved UR Category||1|
|7.||Physically Handicapped PH of Scheduled Tribe ST Category||1|
|8.||Physically Handicapped PH of Other Backward Classes OBC Category||1|
Candidates will be recruited for a probationary period of two years at a pay rate of 51,600-1,77500 on the 7th Pay Scale. As soon as the training phase is complete, the candidates will be recruited on the same pay scale. At the time of joining, candidates will also be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000.
The eligibility criteria for MP Jal Nigam Maryadit Managers
Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit MPJNM will only recruit candidates who are eligible. As a result, the following criteria must be met by the aspirants:
- Applicants must be under 27 years old as of 30 September 2022.
- As per Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit rules, the upper age limit can be relaxed.
- Applicants should have taken the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE in 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Engineering BE or Bachelor of Technology BTech in Civil Discipline from an institution recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education.
- For candidates from General or Unreserved Categories and Other Backward Classes, a minimum aggregate of 60% is required.
- At least 50% of the marks in the Graduate level degree should be obtained by candidates from Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes.
Application Pre-Requisites for MP JNM Managers
To apply and get recruited in the department under the latest Managerial Recruitment, candidates must possess the following documents:
- GATE Scorecard of 2020, 2021, or 2022 for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam.
- Photograph of passport size
- The candidate’s signature
- The Government of India accepts photo identification documents such as Aadhar cards and voter identification cards
- Certificate of Caste or Category, if applicable
- Marksheet from class 10 or matriculation to serve as proof of date of birth
- Proof of the candidate’s educational qualification, scorecards, mark sheets, certificates, or more is required
- A copy of any other certificate or document that proves the candidate’s eligibility
- If required by the authorities, additional documents.
Recruitment for MP Jal Nigam Managers
Interested candidates will have to fill out the online application form by 7 November 2022 in order to get hired for the position of Manager at the Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit MP JNM by clicking on mpjalnigam.mp.gov.in.
- To open up the dedicated website, applicants need to tap on the Recruitment option on the topmost menu.
- On the screen, you will see the Career portal.
- Visit www.mponline.gov.in to apply for the position of Manager Technical in Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam’s Project Implementation Units.
- In the Citizens’ Services section of the portal, click the Application link.
- Tap on the Application Form link next to MP Jal Nigam Manager in the listed options.
- You can fill it out while entering all the required details and uploading the necessary documents.
- Use the available payment methods to pay the Application Fee.
- After submitting the online form successfully, candidates must print the Acknowledgement Slip.
- On the Acknowledgement Slip, affix the same passport-sized photograph of the applicant as appears on the GATE Scorecard.
- Please submit the slip along with proof of payment to the General Manager (Administration), MPJNM, “D”-Wing, 2nd Floor, Vindhyachal Bhawan, Bhopal.
- Candidates must follow all the steps outlined above in order for their application to be considered as submitted. It is also recommended that candidates keep a copy of the Submitted Form and Slip for future reference.
The application fee for the MP Jal Nigam Manager Recruitment -:
Application fees will be required for the 48 Managerial vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit for which applications will be accepted. Candidates must pay Rs. 250 online using one of the methods available to them by the authorities.
मध्यप्रदेश जल निगम मर्यादित Manager Selection Process -:
According to the application forms, Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit will shortlist applicants based on their validity and eligibility. A merit list will be prepared based on their scores in the GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam.
The job candidates will be selected based on the merit list. In addition to the Medical Standards test, these candidates will be required to submit verification of their documents. After qualifying at every stage, those who qualify will be called into training for two years as Managers on Probation.
The following are informative link
|Download||Madhya Pradesh JNM Manager Advertisement pdf for Recruitment of 48 posts|
|Official Website||Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit MP JNM|
|Apply (Direct Link)|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the Application window for the MP JNM Recruitment 2022?
17th October 2022 to 7th November 2022.
When will the merit list for MP JNM Recruitment 2022 be released?
18th November 2022.
What’s the document verification date for MP JNM Recruitment 2022?
22nd November 2022