The Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly has recently opened an online application link for the recruitment of Security Guards, Stenotypists, and Assistant Grade 3. Until 10th November, the application link will remain active. In order to apply for Vidhan Sabha posts, you should definitely check the eligibility criteria. Here are the details regarding the MP Legislative Assembly’s latest recruitment, along with important dates and information. You may find it helpful in understanding the registration process if you bookmark this page.
Recruitment to Various Posts in MP Vidhan Sabha 2022
MP Vidhan Sabha’s recruitment form for 55 vacancies is now available. Applications can be filled out on the official site of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly. Please see the Important Links Section of this article for a direct link to apply online. To find out more about this vacancy, please continue reading.
Recruitment for MP Vidhan Sabha 2022: An overview
|Recruiting Dept.||Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha (मध्य प्रदेश विधान सभा)|
|Recruitment Title||Recruitment for Assistant Gr 3, Stenotypist & Security Guard in MP Vidhan Sabha|
|Job Title(s)||1. Assistant Grade 3|
3. Security Guard
|Application window||11th October to 10th November 2022|
Recruitment details for MP Vidhan Sabha 2022
Below is a table listing the vacancies and pay scale for the 55 vacancies in the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly:
|Post Title (Level)||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Grade 3 (Level 4)||40||₹19,500 – ₹62,000|
|Stenotypist (Level 4)||2||₹19,500 – ₹62,000|
|Security Guard (Level 4)||13||₹19,500 – ₹62,000|
Recruitment Criteria for MP Legislative Assembly Members
|Assistant Grade 3||1. Class 10 + 12 or Graduation|
2. Computer Diploma
3. CPCT Score Card
|Stenotypist||1. Class 10 + 12 or Graduation|
2. Diploma/ Certificate from MP government General Administration Department
3. CPCT Score Card
4. Hindi writing speed of 80 wpm
|Security Guard||1. Class 10 + 12 or Graduation|
2. Must have the prescribed physical & health standards as per Police Department Constables
|Candidate Category||Age range (as on 1/1/22)|
|MP Domicile + SC / OBC NCL/ ST / Women Candidate||18-up to 45 years|
|PH/ ESM||18- relaxation on the upper age limit is variable from time to time|
|Vikram Award Winners||18-up to 45 years|
MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022: How to apply online?
To ensure a smooth application process, eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Legislative Assembly of Madhya Pradesh should apply before the deadline of 10th November 2022. Below are the steps for applying online:
- You can visit Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha’s official website by typing https://mpvidhansabha.nic.in/.
- There is a yellow link flashing on the screen with red text near the center of the page.
- Applicants are asked to click on the Apply Now button located next to the advertisement title that reads Advertisement for all Recruitments in the MP Legislative Assembly.
- Your browser will be redirected to the MP Legislative Assembly’s registration portal.
- Read the instructions on the screen carefully after clicking the New Candidate Registration button.
- You can now register yourself on the portal by providing your contact details, which will also generate your login credentials.
- Complete the online application form carefully and select the position you wish to apply for.
- Use the website’s online payment gateway to pay the application processing fee.
- Once the application fee and application are submitted, download the Acknowledgement copy.
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents
As part of their online application, candidates should upload the following documents:
|Passport size photograph||PNG/JPG format, up to 100 kb in size|
|Scanned signature||PNG/JPG format, up to 50 kb in size|
Fees for application to the MP Vidhan Sabha:-
There are different application fees depending on the candidate’s category:-
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS||₹300|
Recruitment for MP Vidhan Sabha Various Posts 2022: Key Links:
|Download||Official website of MP Vidhan Sabha|
|Direct Link||Direct Link for MP Vidhan Sabha Various Post Recruitment 2022|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the application window for MP Vidhan Sabha recruitment in 2022?
11th October 2022 to 10th November 2022.
Under MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022, what is the prescribed age limit?
18-40 years for the general category. However, there is an age of relaxation of 5 years for some candidates