The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the notification for Superintendent Vacancies at 65 posts in 2022. Apply online for MPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2022 through MPSC Jobs by 14 November 2022. In addition to age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, the following information is provided about MPSC Superintendent Vacancy in 2022.
Notification for MPSC Jobs 2022 @ Apply Online Superintendent 65
A vacancy notification has been released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for 65 posts of Superintendent. From 22 October 2022 to 14 November 2022, you can apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2022. Before applying online for MPSC Superintendent, please read the full MPSC notification. The MPSC Jobs Notification/Advertising short description is below.
Notification 2022 of Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||22 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||14 November 2022|
- MPSC Superintendent Salary: Rs.38600 – Rs.122800 per month.
- Please refer to the official notification for more salary details.
- There is an application fee of Rs. 719/- for general/OBC candidates.
- There is no fee for BC/EWS/Orphans/Handicapped candidates.
- Please refer to the official notification for more information about fees.
Public Service Commission of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
A description of educational qualifications: –
- Applicants must have a postgraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
- Please refer to the official notification for more information about education qualifications.
Minimum and maximum age:-
- There should be a maximum age limit of 37 years for candidates
- There is a relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government regulations.
Here’s how to apply -:
- Online application is the preferred method of application.
- Maharashtra is the job location.
- By 14 November 2022, eligible candidates should apply through the official website or by clicking on the How to Apply links below.
The selection process is as follows:–
- The selection of candidates will be based on the merit list, the screening test, and the interview.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more information about the selection process.