Online results have been announced by UOM. Neither a hard copy nor an email with the UOM results will be sent to candidates. The Mysore University Result can only be accessed from the university’s official website or the direct link below. On the date set by the university, they can pick up the original mark sheet after the result is declared.
Results for odd semester exams are announced in November/December/January, and for even semester exams in June/July. UOM updates all result-related notifications on the university’s result portal frequently, so students are advised to check it regularly. Revaluations were offered to students who were dissatisfied with their results. The university stipulates a time frame within which students have to apply for revaluation online.
The UOM Result Link for 2022
- The MSBIC13 Fourth Semester August 2022 result was announced on 10-10-2022
- The results of the B.E. Second Semester of September 2022 were announced on October 6, 2022
The 2022 Mysore University Result
News Notification Time Table Date For B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc Semester Exams 1st, 3rd, 5th Odd Semester Exams conducted in November/December Month 2nd, 4th, 6th Even Semester Exams conducted in April/May Month.
|Article Category||Mysore University result|
|University||University of Mysore|
|Chancellor||Governor of Karnataka|
|Courses offered||Certificate, Diploma, UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Ph.D.|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Official University Website||www.uni-mysore.ac.in|
Readers will find all the necessary information about university examinations and results, as well as a brief description of the university, in this post.
What is the procedure for checking the University of Mysore Results online?
Students must check their semester results from UOM’s official portals only as no other method is available. We have provided a simple procedure below to help students find their results on the website easily.
- Step 1- Go to the university website first. (uni-mysore.ac.in)
- Step 2- Click on the “Academics” tab provided on the homepage.
- Step 3– Select the “Exam Results” option.
- Step 4- Select the relevant option.
- Step 5- Enter the register number and date of birth and submit it.
- Step 6- The result appears on the screen.
- Step 7- Download or keep it safe for future reference.
Results of the University of Mysore’s Semester Exams
University programs follow a Flexible Choice-Based Credit System with Continuous Assessment Grading Pattern (CBCS-CAGP). The university conducts exams throughout the year for a variety of courses. Various UG, PG, and certificate/diploma programs at the university follow the semester system as well. There are two semesters in the academic year. There are odd semesters (I, III, V, VII, etc.) and even semesters (II, IV, VI, etc.).
- Graduate and diploma/certificate programs hold their odd semester and even semester exams in October and April, respectively.
- The odd and even semester exams for all postgraduate and diploma/certificate programs are conducted in December and May, respectively.
- On the day of the examination, all students are required to carry their exam admit cards. Students are not permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the official portal of the university.
|Important Link||Check Your Results Here|
Frequently Asked Results.
Where can I check the result of the University of Mysore’s Semester Exams?
Check your result at https://results.uomexam.com/Default