In the latest notification Released By the National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), Nild Invites Applications For 33 various Vacancies Of Resident, Resident Medical Officer (Consultant), Consultant, Neurologist (Consultant), Physiotherapist (CDEIC), Paediatrician, Paediatrician, Assistant Professor, Clinical Assistant, Orientation Mobility Instructor, Clerk, Psychologists, Audiologists, Speech Pathologists, Visiting Specialists, Lecturers, Speech Therapists, Prosthetists, Orthotists, Professors, Associate Professors and Multitasking Staff Jobs
Notification of NILD Jobs 2022 – Apply Online
|Name Of Post||Senior Resident, Resident Medical Officer (Consultant), Consultant, Neurologist Consultant etc|
|Name Of Organization||National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities|
|Last Date||1 October 2022|
Important Details Regarding NILD Requirement 2022
- In order to be considered, candidates should have passed the 10th Class, 12th Class, DM/ DNB/M.D/M.A/M.A.S.L.P/M.Ed, MBBS Degree/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more details about educational qualifications.
- Minimum 30 years and maximum 65 years of age are the age limits for candidates.
- In accordance with government regulations, age relaxation is available for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates.
2022 Notification for National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)
- The application submission deadline is 2 September 2022.
- Applications must be submitted by 1 October 2022.
- A fee of Rs.300/- is required for unreserved and other candidates.
- Applicants from SC/ST/Women & People with disabilities do not have to pay an application fee.
- Below is an official notification with more details about fees.
Detail Of Salary:
- MO, MTS, Consultants, Instructors, Clerks, Lecturers, and Professors earn between Rs.2500/- and Rs.100000/- per month.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more salary information.
How To Apply MO, MTS Posts in NILD
- The application process is conducted offline.
- Contact: Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. 306 Bon-Hooghly Road, Kolkata-700090.
- West Bengal is the job location.
- To apply, please visit the official website by 1 October 2022 or click the How to Apply links below.
The selection process:
- There will be a Written Test/Skill Test/Interview to select candidates.
- Please refer to the official announcement for more details regarding the selection process.
What Is the Last Date To Apply for Nild Recruitment 2022?
01 October 2022, Is the Last date, After that, No applications will be considered eligible.
What Is The Age Limit To Apply for NILD Vacancies
Minimum 30 years and maximum 65 years of age are the age limits for candidates.