Recruitment for the Civil Hospital Panchkula in 2022
The Panchkula Civil Hospital has announced the latest recruitment notification for Breeding Checker vacancies for 40 posts in Civil Hospital Panchkula. Interested candidates must appear in-interview on 13 September 2022. In this Article at rimsranchi.org, There are other details related to the Panchkula Civil Hospital vacancy 2022, such as age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
The Panchkula Civil Hospital is hiring 40 Breeding Checker candidates for direct interview in 2022
The Civil Hospital Panchkula is announcing a vacancy for 40 Breeding Checker positions in the year 2022. In order to apply for Civil Hospital Panchkula Recruitment 2022, candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview on 13 September 2022. To apply for Panchkula Civil Hospital, please read the Panchkula Civil Hospital Notification 2022 in its entirety. Below is a brief description of the Civil Hospital Panchkula Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising:-
Civil Hospital Recruitment Panchkula 2022 For The Post Of Breeding Checker
- Candidate should have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized institution/board/university.
- The official notification provides more information on education qualifications.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 18 years and a Maximum of 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Civil Hospital Panchkula Notification 2022
Civil Hospital Panchkula Jobs 2022 Breeding Checker 40 Posts
Notification Issue Date:- 10 September 2022.
Interview Date & Time:- 12 September 2022 & 13 September 2022 at 10 am.
Place of Walk-In-Interview:- Office of Deputy Civil Surgeon (Malaria), Panchkula, Sector-9 (Community Centre).
Information regarding salary
- The salary for breeding inspectors is Rs. 380/- per day (maximum salary of Rs. 7600/- per month).
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
- The selection process will include an interview and document verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How Many Vacancies Are Available In The Panchkula Civil Hospital For Breed checker Posts?
Panchkula Civil Hospital has announced the latest recruitment notification for Breeding Checker vacancies for 40 Vacancies.
What is the walk in date to apply for Breed Checker Jobs in Panchkula civil Hospital?
Interview Date & Time:- 12 September 2022