Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has released Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 notification for 3531 posts. For this recruitment, applicants can apply between the 8th of November, 2022, and the 7th of December, 2022. Online applications are required. Moreover, candidates can only apply through the authority’s online portal, https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Recruitment can be viewed as a golden opportunity for students who qualify. However, applicants are required to check the eligibility criteria for CHO, which will be provided in the following paragraphs. Additionally, the article will provide information about the important dates and procedures for applying to the Rajasthan CHO.
A brief overview of the Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022
As can be seen from the table below, the highlights of the Rajasthan Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
|Recruitment For||Rajasthan Community Health Officer|
|Exam Conducting Department||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Name of the Designation||Community Health Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||3531|
|Job Location||Across Rajasthan|
Schedule of recruitment for the Rajasthan CHO in 2022
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment applicants need to be aware of the dates as they are very important. Therefore, we have created a table that contains every important date related to the event. Please take a look at the following table and plan accordingly. Below is the table:
|Beginning of Filling up the Online Application||8th of November, 2022|
|End date of Filling up the Online Application||7th of December, 2022|
|Application Fee Window||From 8th of November to 7th of December, 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||To be Announced|
|Examination to be held||February 2023|
On the official portal of the authority, the admit card will be available. It is recommended that applicants frequently visit the official website. In addition to this, we will also provide regular updates regarding the release date of the CHO admit card on our website.
For the recruitment of Rajasthan CHOs in 2022, here are the eligibility Criteria
Applicants must review the eligibility criteria before applying for the Rajasthan Community Health Officer Recruitment. In addition, there are two categories of eligibility criteria. In the following paragraphs, we will discuss both categories.
Educational Qualification Requirement
The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in community health or nursing (GNM or B.Sc) OR be an Ayurveda practitioner (BAMS) from an authorized university. The applicant should also be registered with the Rajasthan Nursing Council or with the Rajasthan Board of Indian Medicine.
The age criteria are as follows:-
As a first step, the 1st of January, 2023, will be the critical age for determining an applicant’s age. This application form now requires an age range of 21 to 40 years old. The upper and lower age limits are also included.
The following age limits have been relaxed:
|Category||Upper age limit Relaxation|
|Male Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC/EWS||5 Years|
|Female UR||5 Years|
|Female Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS||10 Years|
|Widow and Divorced Women||No Age Limit|
Prior to filling out the application form, please review the following details:-
- The candidate must provide a scanned colored passport-size photograph on a white background in jpeg format. The size of the photograph should be between 50 and 100 kb.
- The signature should be scanned in black or blue pen on white paper and its size should be between 20 and 50 kb.
- Please provide a valid email address and phone number.
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 Application Process:-
Applicants can fill out the online application for a community health officer by following the steps below. Here’s how it works:
- To begin, the applicant must visit the official website, https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- It is now possible to access the website’s homepage.
- Click on the “Apply online” link and the applicant will be directed to the online application.
- The Recruitment Portal can now be accessed by applicants. Before filling out the online application form, the candidate must complete One Time Registration (OTR).
- Applicants must provide their basic information, including their educational background. In addition, a valid email address and a phone number will be required.
- The applicant must then upload their photograph, signature, and other educational documents.
- The applicant will receive an application ID number after paying the online application fees.
- The applicant must save the online application form after submitting it.
All applicants should be aware that if they do not receive an Application ID after submitting their online application form, that means their form has not been submitted. In this case, he can contact the recruitment portal’s phone number and email address.
Application fees for recruitment to RSMSSB’s CHO :-
|Non-creamy layer OBC/EBC/EWS||Rs 350/-|
|Rajasthan SC/ST||Rs 250/-|
Fees can be paid online with a credit/debit card or through internet banking.
Important Links :-
|Apply Here >>||Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 (will be active on 8th November)|
|Visit >>||RSSB Official Website|
How many vacancies are there in Community Health Officer recruitment?
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has released the Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 notification for A total Number Of 3531 posts.