A call for online applications is being made by Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL Bokaro for the post of Attendant/Technician. There has been a notification released by the authorities regarding the recruitment. Application forms need to be filled out by applicants who qualify and are interested in applying. For the training and recruitment at SAIL Bokaro, candidates will be selected through a written examination. Please read the following article carefully to find out more about the vacancies, eligibility requirements, application procedure, link, etc. Following are all the details pertaining to recruitment.
SAIL Attendant Recruitment 2022 Details
SAIL has released the official notification for the Attendant/Technician Trainee examination in 2022. From 25th August 2022, the online application process for recruitment will begin. There are already a large number of interested and eligible candidates for SAIL Attendant/Technician Trainee examination 2022, and some candidates are still considering applying. This group of candidates will be subjected to a computer-based test as well as a trade/skill test conducted by the authorities. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in respective tests.
SAIL Technician Trainee Recruitment 2022
In its official notice, the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has announced a job vacancy for 146 candidates to be recruited through this exam as Attendant or Technician Trainees. A total of 56 vacancies are for the General Category, 16 for the SC Category, 45 for the ST Category, 16 for the OBC Category, 13 for the EWS category, 13 for the PWD category and 21 for the ESM category.
SAIL Technician Trainee Online Applications 2022
Before applying for SAIL Attendant cum Technician Trainee examination 2022 via online mode, candidates should also consider the eligibility criteria. A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 28 years of age. However, there are various age criteria for students from the reserved category. Applicants must have completed their 10th-grade education from a recognized board or school with 55% or more.
|Name Of Vacancies|
|Total Number Of Jobs|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Type Of Job||Govt Jobs|
A candidate must also possess a National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training and an apprenticeship of at least one-year duration in a designated trade from an integrated steel plant. SAIL also provides some physical standards for candidates to consider when applying :
- For male candidates- 155 CMS
- For female candidates- 143 CMS
- For male candidates- 45 KG
- For female candidates- 35 KG
- Additionally, the candidate must possess a medical certificate signed by an MBBS doctor from a government hospital stating that they do not suffer from any chronic diseases.
SAIL Attendant cum Technician Trainee Detailed Vacancies table
Steel Authority of India Limited has announced 146 vacancies for the posts of Attendant and Technician Trainee. These vacancies are further divided according to the reservation criteria. Here are the detailed vacancies for aspirants:
|S.No.||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Scheduled Castes SC||16|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes ST||45|
|4.||Other Backward Classes OBC||16|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||13|
|6.||Persons with Disability PwD||13|
How to Apply For Sail Attendant Vacancies 2022
A candidate seeking employment with Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL as an Attendant or Technician Trainee in 2022 must fill out the online application form. The following steps can be followed to apply online:
- First Of all At sailcareers.com, you Need to access the official SAIL Careers website.
- On the Home page, navigate to topmost menu and click on official Notification
- On the page, you will see Notifications-2022
- Check the recruitment for Attendant-Cum-Technician Trainee / Bokaro Steel Plant under the Post Name column.
- Click On New Registration
- On the screen, you will see the One Time Registration portal
- Please enter the relevant details and create a login ID.
- Tap the Apply Now button in the notifications section.
- Complete the online application form with the correct information
- Pay the Application fees and take a print of your application
It is necessary for candidates to pay the application fee online using the methods available. There is a non-refundable fee and it is compulsory. The application form will not be processed if the fee is not paid. According to the authorities, the following fee amount has been notified.
- General or Unreserved UR: Rs. 200
- Other Backward Classes OBC: Rs. 200
- Economically Weaker Section EWS: Rs. 200
- Scheduled Caste SC: No Fees
- Scheduled Tribes ST: No Fees
- Persons with Disability PwD: No Fees
- Ex-Servicemen ESM and Departmental Candidates: Rs. No Fees
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Click here to Download|
What is the last date to apply for Sail Bokaro Attendant Cum Technician Recruitment 2022?
15 September 2022 is the deadline for applicants to apply for the position of Attendant/Technician Trainee in the Bokaro Steel Plant of SAIL.
What is the number of vacancies for the post of Attendant/Technician Trainee at SAIL Bokaro?
SAIL Bokaro has announced 146 vacancies for the post of Attendant/Technician Trainee.
What is the expected date of the written examination for the post of Attendant/Technician Trainee in SAIL Bokaro 2022?
Cbt Exam date For Sail Attendant Recruitment Exam Is yet to be announced.
2 thoughts on “Sail Bokaro Attendant cum technician Vacancies 2022 – Online Applications”
Name – Ravi Rana
Att – Amrit nagar, post – korrah , Dist – Hazaribag, PS – muffasil , pincode – 825301
Work experience in Ranchi, Pune , Chennai