A notification has been issued by Steel Authority of India Limited for SAIL Recruitment 2022 of MT (Management Trainees (Technical)) Vacancies at 245 Posts. By 23 November 2022, interested candidates can apply online for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 through the official website SAIL Jobs. Below are the details of SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2022, such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply.
Notification of SAIL Jobs in 2022 @ Apply Online for 245 Management Trainee Posts
The Steel Authority of India Limited has released a vacancy notification for 245 Management Trainee (MT) positions for 2022. Apply online between 3 November 2022 and 23 November 2022 for SAIL Recruitment 2022. Please read the full SAIL notification before applying online. The following is a short description of the SAIL Management Trainee Jobs 2022.
Notification 2022 of the Steel Authority of India Limited
Some Important Dates:-
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||3 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||23 November 2022|
Details about salary:–
- The salary for Management Trainees at SAIL is Rs. 24900-50500.
- Please refer to the official notification for more salary details.
The fee schedule:-
|UR/ OBC Category Application Fee||Rs.700/|
|SC/ ST and Ex-Serviceman Category Application Fee||Rs.100/|
Name of the Branch & Post
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Mechanical Engineering||120 Posts|
|Metallurgical Engineering||01 Post|
|Electrical Engineering||20 Posts|
|Instrumentation Engineering||08 Posts|
|Mining Engineering||15 Posts|
|Chemical Engineering||10 Posts|
|Civil Engineering||35 Posts|
A recruitment drive is underway for the year 2022 at the Steel Authority of India Limited
- The candidate must hold a BE/ B. Tech degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks, and a valid GATE 2022 score from a recognized university or college.
- Please refer to the official notification for more information about educational qualifications.
- The minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 24 years old.
- There is a relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government regulations.
How To Apply:-
- Online application is the preferred method of application.
- Location: All over India.
- To apply, click on the below How to Apply links or visit the official website by 23 November 2022.
The Selection Process:-
- Short-listed candidates will appear in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on their performance in GATE-2022.
- Please refer to the official notification for details regarding the selection process.
The following links are important:-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|