Recently, SAIL announced a one-year apprentice recruitment program open to candidates from all educational backgrounds. There are three apprenticeship programs available to candidates: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, and Trade Apprentices. Below are the educational qualifications of each of those three apprentices.
Here, we discuss the application deadline, eligibility criteria, and stipend for this exam. Before applying for the apprentice program, candidates can read the complete article.
Sail Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The number of vacancies is not fixed and can be changed according to the authority’s requirements.
|Name Of Vacancies|
|Total Number Of Jobs|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Type Of Job||Govt Jobs|
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Vacancy Details
|S.No||Persuaded Trade||No. of Openings For Diploma||No. of Openings For Degree|
|3.||Metallurgy/ Metallurgical & Material Science||18||07|
|6.||Electronics & Telecommunication||12||04|
Important Facts To Remember For Sail Apprentice 2022
- In addition to the vacancies mentioned above, the number of openings can increase or decrease as determined by the organization.
- This recruitment is not open to those who have already completed an apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act 1961/1973.
- Aspirants from Sundargarh District will be preferred, then if any vacancies remain, candidates from the rest of Odisha will be preferred
- This post’s monthly stipend is determined by the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time.
- Rourkela Steel Plant does not provide accommodation to candidates chosen for the programme. Candidates must arrange their own lodging.
- A minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 24 years are required for recruitment as of 30 September 2022.
- The Government of Odisha will provide age relaxation to category-based candidates.
Candidate eligibility criteria for the Sail Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Students applying for this should have a diploma, degree or ITI certificate from an authorized government institute.
On the 30th of September 2022, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 24. Ages below and above are inclusive.
The age relaxation will be provided to the students according to the guidelines provided by the government of Odisha.
How to apply for Sail Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- To apply for an apprenticeship, candidates must first register at http://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Upon reaching the NAPS portal, there are a few options, the candidate needs to click on Candidate and then Register.
- The candidate needs to fill in the personal details such as the roll number mentioned on the ITI certificate, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email address and mobile number, then click submit.
Steps to Apply Online Remains Same for Both Diploma And Graduate Students.
Important Links To Follow:
How many vacancies are announced under SAIL Orissa Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Around 400 Vacancies are Announced By sail Orissa
What is the last date to apply online for SAIL Apprentice Odisha 2022?
30th of September 2022 Is the Last Date For Sail Orissa Apprentice 2022