The Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited issued the latest notification. The SPMCIL recruitment number 02/2022 is for 14 Junior Technician vacancies in 2022. By 14 November 2022, interested candidates can apply online through SPMCIL Jobs’ official website. Below you will find other details about SPMCIL Technician Recruitment 2022, such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
Notification of SPMCIL Jobs 2022 @ Apply Online Jr Technician 14 Posts
For SPMCIL Fireman Vacancy 2022, Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited is inviting applications for 85 Junior Technician posts. From 20 October 2022 to 14 November 2022, you can apply online for SPP Hyderabad Recruitment 2022. Make sure you read the full SPMCIL Notification before you apply online for SPMCIL 2022. The short description of the SPMCIL jobs notification/advertising is as follows:-
Recruitment 2022 for Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
- The candidate should hold an ITI diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution/board/university.
- Please refer to the official notification for more information about educational qualifications.
- A minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years is the age limit for candidates.
- There is a relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government regulations.
The Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited has announced its recruitment for 2022
|Starting Date Submission of online application||20 October 2022|
|Last Date Submission of online application||14 November 2022|
Fees Details -:
|For General/EWS/OBC Candidates Application Fee||Rs. 600/|
|For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates Application Fee||Rs. 200/|
Pay Scale :
- The pay scale for Junior Technicians ranges from Rs. 18780/- to Rs. 67390/-.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more information about pay scales.
How To Apply-:
- The application process will be completely online.
- Location of the job: All over India.
- If you are eligible to apply, you can do so by 14 November 2022 by visiting the official website or clicking on the links below that explain how to apply.
Process Of Selection -:
- The Online Written Examination, Merit, will determine the candidates’ selection.
- For more information about the selection process, please refer to the official notification below.