Tamil Nadu Revenue Department has released the latest notification for the TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022. There are 2748 Village Assistant vacancies in Tamil Nadu Revenue Department. Through the official website TN Revenue Department Jobs, interested candidates can apply online by 7 November 2022 for TN Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022. Below are the details of the TN Revenue Dept VA Vacancy 2022, including age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
Application Form for Village Assistant 2748 Posts at the TN Revenue Department 2022
A vacancy notification has been issued by TN Revenue Department for 2748 Village Assistant posts. Between 11 October 2022 and 7 November 2022, you can apply online for Theni Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022. Please read the full TN Revenue Dept Notification before applying for the Village Assistant position. This is a short description of the Theni Village Assistant recruitment 2022 notification/advertising
Recruitment to the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department in 2022
- There should be a minimum age limit of 21 years and a maximum age limit of 37 years for candidates.
- As per Government Rule Regulation, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates are entitled to age relaxation.
An overview of educational qualifications :
- From a recognized Board/University/Institution, candidates should have passed 5th class and be able to read and write in Tamil.
- Visit the official notification for more information about educational qualifications.
Notification 2022 of the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department
Apply for 2748 Village Assistant jobs at Theni Revenue Department in 2022
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||7 November 2022|
- Candidates will have not to pay any application fees.
- For more fees please go to the below official notification.
Salary Details :
- Salary ranges from Rs.11100/- to Rs.35100/- for village assistants.
- You can find more details about salary in the official notification below.
How To Apply :
- Online application mode.
- Tamilnadu is the location of the job.
- Candidates can apply through the official website by 7 November 2022 or by clicking on the links below.
Process of selection:-
- Written tests and interviews will be used to select candidates.
- You can find more details about the selection process in the official notification.
Here are some important links:-
|Apply Online (Direct Link)||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the application window for TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022?
11th October 2022 to 7th November 2022
Where can I apply for the TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply online at https://agaram.tn.gov.in/onlineforms/formpage_open.php?id=43-171