The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification for Patwari and Lekhpal (Revenue Sub Inspectors). The application portal is open from 14 October onwards, so candidates looking for this position can apply online. As a result of this recruitment, 563 Patwari and Lekhpal posts will be filled across the districts. This article contains all the important details about UKPSC Patwari Recruitment 2022 if you are interested.
Recruitment of Patwaris by the UKPSC in 2022
In order to submit an online application, candidates are required to read the Patwari official notification and ensure they are eligible, then proceed to submit the application online. In the event that you are not meeting the required eligibility condition at any stage of the selection process, you will be denied entry.
The following article contains all the necessary details about the Uttarakhand Patwari 2022 recruitment, so please read it carefully, and you may also download the UKPSC Patwari recruitment notification whose link is provided at the end of this article.
Overview of the Uttarakhand Patwari Bharti 2022
|Article Type||Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment|
उत्तराखण्ड पटवारी भर्ती 2022
|Department||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Patwari and Lekhpal|
|Last date application||4 November 2022|
|Selection process||Physical efficiency, physical standard, and written exam|
|Age||21 to 28 years for Patwari|
21 to 35 years for Lekhpal
|Mode of application||Online|
Vacancies for Patwari Recruitment in Uttarakhand
The department is inviting applications for 563 vacant Patwari and Lekhpal posts. The distribution of posts is as follows: –
|Post name||Total post|
Posts are distributed according to the district
|Udham Singh Nagar||0||56|
Important dates for Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment
|Notification release on||14 October|
|Online application starts from||14 October|
|Last date to submit the application||4 November|
|Written exam date||–|
Patwari & Lekhpal Pay Scale in Uttarakhand
Lekhpal and Patwari: Rs 29,200-92,300/- (Level-5)
Age Limit & Education Qualification:
- Patwari: 21 to 28 years
- Lekhpal: 21 to 35 years
- Note: The age of the applicant will be counted as on 1st July 2020 (previously applied candidates) and 1st July 2022 (new applicants)
Applicant must have completed his/her bachelor’s degree or equivalent to it from a recognized university and institution.
Process for selecting Uttarakhand patwaris:
For those interested in applying, we have outlined the selection process in this section, and remember that you must complete each stage of the selection process to qualify. Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Physical efficiency
- Physical standard and
- Written examination
As soon as all these stages have been cleared, candidates are required to undergo a one-year training course at an institute prescribed by the department, which must be paid for by the candidates themselves.
Physical Efficiency Standard
|Male||7 km||9 km||60 minutes|
|Female||3.5 km||4.5 km||35 minutes|
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
Due to the lack of other application options, candidates who are eligible for the post may only apply online. In order to apply for the post, the applicant must first register on the commission portal, which follows:
For registration, you will need the following documents:
In order to register on the commission portal, applicants need to upload their documentation, such as: –
- Photograph up to 50 KB in passport size
- The signature can be up to 50 KB in size
- Up to 50 KB thumb impression
Application for Patwari must be submitted
- Applicants must register on the portal by providing their details.
- Once you have successfully registered, you will need to login to the portal using your login credentials.
- The recruitment application link will appear once you log in
- The application form will appear on your screen after you select the same.
- Make sure you fill out the application form carefully and submit it.
- Following the submission of the application form, applicants cannot make any changes to their applications. All applicants should be careful when filling out their applications.
- It is now necessary for applicants to pay the application fee according to their category.
- Take a printout of the completed application form and fee receipt after you have successfully submitted your application fee.
Recruitment of Uttarakhand Patwaris in 2022: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the application window for the UKPSC patwari & lekhpal post?
14th October 2022 to 4th November 2022
Where can I apply for the UKPSC patwari & lekhpal post?
Candidates can apply at https://psc.uk.gov.in for the vacancies.