Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has announced Assistant Accountant Exam-2022 Vacancy at 661 posts for the Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022. Apply online for UKPSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment by 17 November 2022 through the official website of UKPSC Jobs. Below we have provided details such as the age limit, educational qualifications, syllabus, selection process, application fee, and how to apply for UKPSC Assistant Accountant Bharti.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam-2022 @Apply Online 661 Post
Notification for Vacancies in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) for 563 posts of Patwari/Lekhpal. You can apply online between 28 October 2022 and 17 November 2022 for the Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022. Before applying online for UKPSC Assistant Accountants, please read the full notification. Below is a short description of Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Jobs.
Recruitment to the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission in 2022
- Applicants must possess a B.Com, BBA, or PG Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized university/board.
- You can find more information about educational qualifications in the official notification below.
- There should be a minimum age limit of 21 years and a maximum age limit of 42 years for candidates.
- There is a relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government regulations.
Notification 2022 of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
|Starting Date for Submission of the Online Application||28 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of the Online Application||17 November 2022|
|For General/Uttarkhand OBC Category Application Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|For Uttarakhand SC/ST Category Application Fee||Rs.150/|
|For Uttarakhand PWD/EWS Category Application Fee||Rs.150/|
An overview of the pay scale:-
- Assistant Accountant Pay Scale Level 5 in Uttarakhand is Rs.29200/- to Rs.92300/- per month.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more information about pay scales.
Here’s how to apply:
- Online application is the preferred method of application.
- Uttarakhand is the job location.
- By 17 November 2022, eligible candidates can apply online through the official website or by clicking on the links below.
Process of selecting candidates:-
- Written examination and personal interview will determine the selection of candidates.
- Please refer to the below official notification for more information about the selection process.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|