The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting applications for the post of medical officer (Ayurveda). The position is open to applicants who have completed their respective education from a recognized university. UPPSC is recruiting 611 medical officers through this recruitment drive. Please read the following details if you are interested in applying. On 5th August 2022, the UPPSC Medical Officer online application process commenced.
Recruitment of Medical Officers by UPPSC in 2022
Applicants must read the eligibility criteria for the post before submitting their online application because if the commission finds they are not eligible, they will be disqualified from the selection process at any stage. A certificate from the competent category is required for applicants who wish to take advantage of the reserved category.
A brief overview of the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|Exam Conducting Dept.||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||611|
|Age||21 to 40 years|
|Last date to apply||5th September 2022|
Important dates for UPPSC MO Recruitment
|Notification Publish On||5th August 2022|
|Online Form Submission Commenced from||5th August 2022|
|Last date to submit the Exam fee||2nd September 2022|
|Last to date to apply and form submission||5th September 2022|
|Exam Date||8 January 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
You may apply for the position if you meet the eligibility criteria listed below. The commission will cancel the candidature of any applicant who submitted false documents or concealed any information during the recruitment process.
UP Medical Officer Age Limit
Applicant age will be counted as of 1st July 2021
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
Note: Relaxation to reserved category candidates is eligible as per the rule.
Qualification for UP MO recruitment
Ayurveda degree or diploma is required
How to Apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Online?
A candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can fill out the online application form by following the steps illustrated below.
- Visit the official website of the UPPPSC
- Click on the ‘Activity Dashboard’ link on the home page to access the application link for the post. (If you did not find the same, click ‘All Notifications’)
- You will find it on the new page
- (Hindi/English) User Instructions
- Click here to apply
- You can find the full flow chart of the online application in both English and Hindi by clicking on the User Instructions link.
- After that, click on the apply button
- Click the “Registration” tab next to the post name you are interested in applying for.
- Press “Yes” if you are already registered in the portal, otherwise select “No”.
- Registration in the portal is required for those who opt ‘No’
- The registration number and password for the applicant will be generated once the registration process is complete.
- The “Yes” tab requires users to enter their registration number and click the “Proceed” button.
- Pay the application fee according to your category, which is detailed below.
- Complete the online application process once the application fee has been submitted.
- A scanned copy of the applicant’s photo and signature should not exceed 50KB.
- Before submitting the application form, preview it.
- Last but not least, print a copy of the application form for future reference.
Fees for UPPSC MO applications
Only those applications that have been submitted by the last date will be considered final. Fees submitted after the due date will be treated as incomplete and will not be refunded. For each category, the prescribed application fee is as follows:
|General (UR)||Rs 105/-|
For More Visit Official Website
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the exam date for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
8th January 2023
How many vacancies are available for the post of UPPSC Medical Officer 2022?