WBPSC has released its answer key online at the official portal after appearing for the Audit & Accounts Service examination on 3rd July. There is a direct link shared in this article for the Applicants to access same. The WBPSC Audit and Account services Result date has not yet been announced, but we will let you know once it is available. As with the answer key, the results will also be available on wbpsc.gov.in. The shortlisted candidates will proceed to the next round of recruitment.
The WBPSC Audit Accounts Result for 2022
The official portal of the authority does not have any updates regarding the release of results. After the result is announced on the official portal, applicants will have complete access to it. Following the release of the results, direct links will be provided. Checking the status of the results on the official portal should be done frequently by candidates.
The examination results will be announced in the form of a merit list. Those who meet the prelims cut-off marks will be shortlisted for the mains examination which is the next phase of recruitment. After the recruitment process for the post has been completed, the final merit list will be prepared. As such, applicants are advised to stay in touch with the page and go over the entire information provided.
Results of the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s Main Examination 2022 – Details
To apply for the examinations, candidates must have a complete overview of the exam results for 2022. Regarding the complete article, please refer to the details and important links.
|Department||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Type||WBPSC audit accounts result in 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Examination Schedule||23 July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||–|
The WBPSC Audit Accounts Result 2022 includes the following details
There will be a number of details on the scorecard. Below are some details about the course.
- Name of applicant
- An applicant’s date of birth.
- Status of selection for the examination
- Marks obtained in total
- The marks obtained in each section
- No. of admit card.
- Attained rank
- Name of father
- Cutoff marks for examinations
Cut-off marks for the WB Audit and Accounts Service
For the next round, only applicants who clear the authority’s cut-off marks will be selected. It is the minimum eligibility mark necessary for an applicant to pass the examination that is called the cut-off mark. Candidates are selected based on their cut-off marks. The applicant must note that the cut-off marks depend mainly on the following factors.
- Examinations were taken by a large number of aspirants.
- The total number of students who appeared in each category.
- Exam difficulty (low difficulty means higher cutoff marks, and vice versa)
- The number of vacancies.
- Marks should be normalized (if necessary).
Following the completion of all phases of recruitment, the merit list will appear on the official website. Candidates selected for the position will be listed on the merit list. Based on the number of vacancies available, a merit list will be compiled. There will also be a separate waiting list in case a selected candidate leaves his post, allowing other deserving candidates to take his place.
After the final result is announced, the official portal will publish more information about the merit list. For future updates regarding the exam merit list 2022, applicants are advised to bookmark this page.
Steps to download WBPSC Audit Accounts Result Mains:
Those searching for WBPSC audit accounts mains examination result 2022 can refer to the complete passage below through which the results can be downloaded. Using the direct links provided on this page, candidates can download their results in just a few clicks. The links will be activated once the results are uploaded to the official website.
In the meantime, applicants can check the status of the declaration of the result by following the steps provided in the article.
- Visit the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s official website at www.pscwbonline.gov.in to apply.
- On the screen, you will see the official portal’s homepage.
- Click on the results tab on the homepage. Prelims and mains exam results will appear in the drop-down box.
- Go to the results tab for the main examination.
- The results for the main examination will appear in a new window.
- The result pdf will appear on the screen after clicking the link.
- In the PDF, search for name/roll number/registration number.
- It is also possible for applicants to do this by pressing ctrl+F and typing in the keyword they wish to search for.
- Take a copy of the document if you have passed the examination.
Here Are Some Important Links :
Official Portal —- > Click Here